new skins don't work

Happy

Reaction score
hi...
i've just registered here because ive got a big big problem.....im building a new version of hell vs heaven and wanted to import new skins.....so i downloaded some good looking, imported them but it dont work :(

the skins are in *.blp format

ive got a sec problem too......i've downloaded a model i wanted to add in my map too but first problem i've got you've read some lines before and the second problem i've got is that this model is not 1 data.....its 4 :eek: ......called :
Effects speciaux .blp
Sephiroth.blp
Sephiroth.MDL
Sephiroth.mdx

the model is called sephiroth, so the names are clear but this dont work either so help me to put the skin into my map pls....

greetz "TheNotHappyAtTheMomentBecauseNothingWorks" Happy

DarkDefiance

Reaction score
Here for the model.

last i checked the skins need to be put in .blp with a program not simply just edit the ending by typing it in. use warcraft III Image Extractor II to do this here is the website for that here, and after that use this to help with the skins here, but in simple words then u need a file also in .mdx and import them both click on custom pathing to check it off, then go to the import manager and click use imported file xxx.mdx
Edit: dont forget to edit size too :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Signature: If i was helpful please let me know by + reppin me if i wasnt please tell me what i can do better.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.