noo! I was soo close!

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Well, It all started yesterday. I was reading an article about the WoW expantion in newsweek, and how people play it too much. I though.. you know what? I really miss warcraft.

Then, one of my friends was playing a character at school, and I was tranfixed. For the rest of day, I can't stop thinking about warcraft! ahh!

Now, I want to play WoW really badd....

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Lord_Phoenix said:
Well, It all started yesterday. I was reading an article about the WoW expantion in newsweek, and how people play it too much. I though.. you know what? I really miss warcraft.

Then, one of my friends was playing a character at school, and I was tranfixed. For the rest of day, I can't stop thinking about warcraft! ahh!

Now, I want to play WoW really badd....

Come back to the Dark Side! >D

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Yeah, I wanna get back to WoW too :rolleyes: But I think I wait untill the expansion. (Unofficially it's said to be released christmas 2008)

Cornface

Reaction score
Well, we can always hope.

(My friend might be wrong it will be released 2008, and I guess he is)

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Well, I talked to a bunch of my buddies at school, and after Band, we're gonna start up again. Probably make a guild, too.

If you want to join, It'll be on Twisting Nether, Horde side. I think we'll all be UD as well (exept for my 33 hunter, which is a troll :D) It'll start up November.

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
well i also heard WoW:BC will be released Nov. so maybe you can start in Nov. and get the expansion. lol i have a 33 troll hunter right now too. (owns :D )

Siefer

Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
Yeah, I heard that too. 2008 is WAY to long, they're behind even now.
Well, we all know Blizzard. They are notorious for missing the mark for thier release dates by a LONG time.
Remember Starcraft: Ghost? Ya, I didn't think so. They should start that again, it seemed like a good idea. Ah well, that is probably for another forum.

I personally hope they release BC in Christmas or later. I need to save up more money. :D

H

h3r1n6

Well I stopped playing WoW 6 weeks ago and I dont really miss it. I have seen almost everything up to some boss kills in Naxxramas, but at that time WoW gets boring somehow.

Now I work out a lot now in order to divert me from that, and it works ;).

garet10

Reaction score
Warcraft 1

Cornface said:
Yeah, I wanna get back to WoW too :rolleyes: But I think I wait untill the expansion. (Unofficially it's said to be released christmas 2008)

LOL no November 2006, And yes they need to make a new Warcraft 1, Orcs and Humans better version I like to make walls, but in Warcraft 3 you can turn anything into walls now.

Cornface

Reaction score
Just, the crappy with the expansion is the raised lvl cap. You got to get to 70. AND, all of your epics will be totally useless. So it's kinda unnessesary PvEing now.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I started playing WoW again as well, don't feel bad. :p

Also, our Best Buy has a huge WoW:BC thing hanging from the roof, saying "Coming Christmas 2006". :)

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Cornface said:
Just, the crappy with the expansion is the raised lvl cap. You got to get to 70. AND, all of your epics will be totally useless. So it's kinda unnessesary PvEing now.

Yeah. That, and tier 2 epics will be the equivalent of blues from level 70 5-man's and 10-man's.

Speaking relatively in strength, tier 3 will be the equivalent to epics in a 25-man raid at 70. =/

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Yeah. That, and tier 2 epics will be the equivalent of blues from level 70 5-man's and 10-man's.

Speaking relatively in strength, tier 3 will be the equivalent to epics in a 25-man raid at 70. =/

WEll, I'm not gonna be 60 before the expo gets out. Anyways, I've got college auditions and stuff

My hunters gonna turn 40 soon! Sargent+ discount=mount time!

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.