Placing items on deep water? Possible??

Ragnar Rök

Reaction score
Is it possible to place items on deep water? Maybe with custom script or any other way?

If it is entirely impossible, please tell because then I don't need to create a lot of triggers based on that it is possible.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
I have no idea if this is possible but if it is, you could make the item flying, and set its height so it stands on top of the water.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
And whats your definition of items?
You could base stuf on a boat and make it float on water, but I dont know or thats the kind of "items" you mean?

Ragnar Rök

Reaction score
Darkchaoself - You cant make an item flying or change its movement type at all. (as far as i know)

Sjakie - I have a pirateship and when I kill a seamonster or an other ship they drop items on the bottom of the sea, (however the items will be placed on the nearest shore or shallow water instead, because they cant be placed in water.)
Then when the items are laying on the bottom of the sea my pirateship uses an ability that picks all items in a small region and gives them to my pirateship.

Of course I could create a unit (for example a floating barrel) that contains these items instead but I really want to know if you could make an item placeable in water.

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Nope it cannot.
Just use integer attaching with QSort and BSearch and do a unit to item conversion ( metaphorically )

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.