Problem with death coil (not about undead or not ^^)

Kuberr24

Reaction score
I was searching for a spell with a missile art that did damage to a unit. I found death coil, and since all the units on my map are not-undead it works fine. What doesn't work however is changing the "missile art" to "rexxar" (the axe). It simply doesn't show the missile! I also changed the art of the impact, instead of the green light i made it use the human_footman_blood found in "spawned effects", but it simply shows the green light anyway!

Is death coil "bugged", or is something wrong with using rexxar and footman_blood models in a spell?

Does anybody know a spell with missile art that just deals damage (or can be changed too only deal damage)?

I guess I could change acid bomb to match everything if it weren't for my unit already using the order ID of acid bomb :( ... also, acid bomb uses a buff, and even if you set duration to 0.01 it still shows it Oo. obviously this isn't much of a problem but It would be cooler if there wasn't the buff :)

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
No idea why it would do that. The effects could be hard-coded into the ability. I would use a different one if the effects are essential.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Yes, it is what Ghan said. I'm pretty sure you can't get rid of the green light that is created when used.

swb90

Reaction score
I guess I could change acid bomb to match everything if it weren't for my unit already using the order ID of acid bomb :( ... also, acid bomb uses a buff, and even if you set duration to 0.01 it still shows it Oo. obviously this isn't much of a problem but It would be cooler if there wasn't the buff :)

if u really wan to use acid bomb and want to remove the buff, scroll down to "Level x - Stats -Buffs" option of Acid Bomb and remove the relevant buffs. i believe this will prevent it from showing on the units.

If you're not using triggers, does it matter if both spells have the same order ID? im nt sure about that =) since im not an avid spell maker.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.