DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
July 19th Release

Prose-TopTitleBanner.png

Prose-YourWeeklyWelcome.png

Written by Ninva
Prose of the Week Editor

The Prose of the Week is looking a bit empty this week. We need more content, and we need it now. So for the next week, I'll be exploring every corner of TH.net to find more writers. If you want to volunteer yourself, please do so. We could really use your help.

We're looking for a map reviewer, video game reviewer, video game insider/reporter, map insider/reporter, SC II insider/reporter, sport reporter, and an essay writer.

Thank you for reading Prose of the Week. We'll see you next Sunday with more articles with lots of information that you care about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tune of the Week
Written by Vestras

Familjen - Huvudet i Sanden

Despite this not really being Trance (its electronica), I simply can't stop listening to this song. Every time you listen to it, it seems like it reveals a new side of itself. The way it starts just gets your heart pumping and your emotions running. If you listen to this tune really loud, it's like you get into a trance. A State of Trance. Hell yeah! I LOVE IT!

[youtube]6NOV_vmVFxc[/youtube]

DJ Tiësto - Insomnia Remix

"I caaaan't get nooooo sleeeeeep!" Neither can I, dude; because this is awesome. However, this is the type of trance which is a bit more "hip-hoppy," which isn't exactly my taste. But that melody is just looove! The way that electronic south African has his beats and his melody, combined with DJ Tiësto's ultra-expensive gear which has pimped it totally, this tune actually gets to an extraordinary state. Not A State of Trance, however.

[youtube]kqmkEX93zRA[/youtube]

Trentemöller - Miss You

Again, not a trance tune, rather electronica. When you listen to this, it's like you burn and melt inside. It is soooooooo (insert a shitload of o's here) relaxing. It... makes... me... dizzy... mmm mm mmmm! But after a while you get kind of tired of it, because of the melody repeating itself over and over and over and over and over and over. Did I mention that it repeats itself a lot? The... contents... of... this... tune... is... very... repetitive...

[youtube]5DUCKGyojpE[/youtube]

This week's Tune of the Week is...

[youtube]6NOV_vmVFxc[/youtube]
Familjen - Huvudet i Sanden!

Remember that you can always suggest tunes to me for review!
That's it for now, guys! Thanks for reading!​

Prose-AnimeRelease.png

Anime of the Week: Detroit Metal City
Written by jonadrian619

first_detroit_metal_city_anime_episode_online.jpg

Studio: Studio 4°C
Author (Manga): Kiminori Wakasugi
Episodes: 12 (OVA)
Episode Runtime: 13 minutes per episode
Genre: Comedy, Music, Seinen

Soichi Negishi is a shy and gentle young man who dreams of a career as a pop musician. Dreams don't pay the bills, so he's ended up as the lead singer and lead guitarist of a death metal band called “Detroit Metal City.” On stage he is Johannes Krauser II, rumored to be a terrorist demon from hell, to have killed and raped his parents!

As Johannes Krauser II, Negishi proves to be a skilled guitarist who can even play with his teeth! However, he despises his band life and all that it stands for, but he's a terrific performer and can't stay away from it. Negishi tries his best to live in both worlds, but he can't.

Facts: The DMC manga had over 2 million copies sold.

Fruit Salad
Written by Miz

Fruit Salad
The Search for [del]The Holy Grail[/del] Megan Fox!
Written by Miz​
Fruit Salad; A parody about TheHelper.net, and its number one pineapple Pineapple who is The Helper Forum's Humor Forum Moderator and awesome friend of mine. This was actually about some argument in a thread, between him and a few other members over Megan Fox, so with that and the Little Mermaid Song; Poor Unfortunate Souls in mind. I made this; the episodes are shown each week in the Prose of the Week.

This Week's episodes, that's right you guys get two to make up last week's missing episode.

Episode II - The Wish, the Witch and the French.

In the unknown land(s), between Ontario and Labrador, rest a place that is completely unheard to anyone besides those who already know where it is. This place, where no moon, or sun has ever risen in the sky, a place that even though in a tropical rainforest, never switched out of the season of Winter, a place, where they spoke the most evilest of languages of them all (No not Walt-Disnese) French! It was here in this unknown land that was long ago abandoned and forgotten about, that is if, anyone ever cared about it in the first place, maybe the French did a long time ago, when people actually cared about their opinions, is where our hero, Pineapple, fell down from the stratosphere and landed in the most unusual place of all of the unknown land; the Lair and Bakery of Madame Melons...
See the rest Here

Episode III - The Powers of the Internet and the American Border.
The Magical Circle that disappeared from the witches shop in Quebec magically reappeared in Ontario, but not in the Rainforest, but instead where it ended, next to the huge black wall that seemed like a curtain hanging from the sky. That one could easily pass through but as the same time, nothing did.
See the rest Here

(All Links go to my own Writing Portfolio, so don't flip out about it.)

Prose-CreativityReview.png

Graphics Report
Written by undeadorcjerk

This week we start off with DeviantArt's announcement of Portfolio. With Portfolio, you design a page all your own in just 5 easy steps. Go here to learn more, watch an instructional video, and to get started on your own today.

Corel is offering Painter 11 at a discount for a few days. Go here to get Painter 11 thirty dollars cheaper.

Finally, this week's featured art is Source by ~kil1k. This is an incredible example of working for art. A 30 second long exposure, plus a bunch of running around with a light will bring a result such as this. Give him some props.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Editor in Chief: Ninva
Head Journalist and Publisher: Miz
Format Supervisor: Seth Cross
Reporters and Contributors: Jonadrian619, Miz, Ninva, undeadorcjerk
Title Banners by Miz

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.