Quelling Blade?

Lighto

Reaction score
I need help!
How to create this item : Quelling Blade
Passive
Gives:32% bonus attack damage against non-hero units if wielder is melee (12% if ranged).
Active: Tree Chop

Daisuke Niwa

Reaction score
For Tree Chop, you can find the [Eat Tree] ability in the Night Elf Building, like Ancient Protector, Tree of Life, and etc...

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
command/trueshot aura that is added/removed as necessary via (unit begins an attack, if it's a hero, check if it exists, if it does, remove it, otherwise do nothing, then if it's a unit, check if it exists, if it does, do nothing, else add it)

(+32% command aura, -20% trueshot) or 2 versions of command aura and keep track of what hero's are ranged and what hero's are meele

BcBoy

Reaction score
I made a trigger for the Melee / Range difference. The way i found it easiest to do it was by simply make 3 items.

Quelling Blade
Quelling Blade (Melee)
Quelling Blade (Range)

The first one simply is a dummy item. The two other itams are the REAL items, but they of course have different % of damagebonus thingys.

( I made the melee & range tag to make it easier triggering. They all three simply can be named "Quelling Blade" later to make it look more realistic ingame )

Trigger:
  • Quelling Blade
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Quelling Blade
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
            • Conditions
              • (Triggering unit) Equal to Rogue
              • (Triggering unit) Equal to Warrior
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Item being manipulated)
          • Hero - Create Quelling Blade (Melee) and give it to (Triggering unit)
        • Else - Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
            • Conditions
              • (Triggering unit) Equal to Archer
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Item being manipulated)
          • Hero - Create Quelling Blade (Range) and give it to (Triggering unit)
        • Else - Actions

BcBoy

Reaction score
I had nothing to do so i made a trigger that would make the Item the DummyItem again as soon as someone drops it...

Trigger:
  • Quelling Blade Drop
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Loses an item
    • Conditions
        • Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Quelling Blade (Melee)
          • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Quelling Blade (Range)
    • Actions
      • Item - Create Quelling Blade at (Position of (Last dropped item))
      • Item - Remove (Last dropped item)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I believe Quelling Blade is not added by command aura. The extra damage comes from the skill "Demolish". Demolish does not stack with orb effects except feedback. All orb effects will override the extra damage from demolish, however, you will still attack with your slam animation. Demolish completely stacks with pure buff placers. Demolish works for Bouncing Glaives, Cleave, Barrage.

Lighto

Reaction score
Alright, if i wants to create this item with ''Demolish'' how do i make the trigger for melee and range so they won't have the same % of damage?

BcBoy

Reaction score
You give the different items different abilitys.

Wich means you have to make 1 Melee abiliity that gives %, and one Range ability that gives %

Lighto

Reaction score
Hey, BcBoy can you make it to a map with trigger in it and paste the link for me to download it? I suck on doing triggers. Tried it so many times still messed up the whole triggers. Thank you.

Oxo16

Reaction score
How do you select a unit? (Triggering unit) equal to value. I can't seems to select a unit! Please help me with this trigger someone.

Oxo16

Reaction score
It's not working. I've done everything correctly and i use ''Unit-Type Comparison'' but still this trigger don't work correctly.
Edited: Sorry! I've done something wrong in the trigger that's why it's not working. I can get it to work now. Thanks for your help!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.