killbuzz

Reaction score
Ok, here is the problem:
HTML:
Empty
    Actions
        Unit - Remove Vampire's Curse  from VampiresCurse_Caster
        Unit - Add Vampire's Curse (No Transform) to VampiresCurse_Caster

When that happens the unit gains the one with 'Vampire's Curse (No Transform)' but the other one only goes into where the hero leans the ability. Afterwards when I removed 'Vampire's Curse (No Transform)' it dissapeared. any help?

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Is it a target a unit or is it target the ground what ablity are you useing? That would be your problem probley. Make it a unit spell instead you shouldnt see it in the learn if its not a hero spell.

killbuzz

Reaction score
Is it a target a unit or is it target the ground what ablity are you useing? That would be your problem probley. Make it a unit spell instead you shouldnt see it in the learn if its not a hero spell.

umm ok. The spell is based off of vamperic aure so it is a hero spell, will it work if i just change it from hero spell to unit spell without remaking it? Also i want the first one 'Vampire's Curse' to be learnable will that work?

The_Kingpin

Member (Who are you and why should I care?)
Reaction score
worldofDeath, you aren't answering his question.

It only goes into the hero's Learn card because you add the ability but the level of it is 0. Set ability level for the hero to something at least 1.

Unit - Set Level of Ability for unit or something of the sort.

If you want the 2nd ability to be at the same level as the 1st ability, set the 2nd ability's level to the 1st ability's level before you remove it.

killbuzz

Reaction score
worldofDeath, you aren't answering his question.

It only goes into the hero's Learn card because you add the ability but the level of it is 0. Set ability level for the hero to something at least 1.

Unit - Set Level of Ability for unit or something of the sort.

If you want the 2nd ability to be at the same level as the 1st ability, set the 2nd ability's level to the 1st ability's level before you remove it.

aight thx, i was just thinking bout that :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.