Righteous moments in WoW

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Stupidest moments thread inspired me to do this.

I was on my tauren shaman (enhancement) minding my own business fishing in the oases in the barrens. I was lvl 45, or something around there, I was duel wielding in any case. Along comes this ?? human warlock, I wasn't flagged so I wasn't worried, I just minded my own business. Then along comes this lvl 25 belf hunter and he says to me, "omglol, lets pwn teh lock" and he started firing arrows at the ?? lock. Well, the lock started casting something, probably fear.

What did I do? I decided to become an hero. That's right, an hero. I earth shocked the lock to interrupt him, which wasn't resisted to my surprise, I then ran up and started hacking way, storm strike, drop tremor totem, war stomp when earth shock was in first CD, you know, normal anti-lock if you're a shaman protocol. In any case, the lock went down and the lvl 25 hunter wasn't killed. I was an hero. When the hunter asked me what level the lock was and learned he was ?? for me also, he just started to lol. I admit, I lold a little bit too.

edit - if your a tauren shaman protocol

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I was on the other side of the table once. When I was in badlands, I was like level 50+ or something. As I went to the border of loch modan, near Uldaman, I saw a ton of horde. It was literally 10 horde, all around level 40 near the meeting stone, summoning MORE. There must have been like 3 groups there. Some were twinks with their high level enchants.

Anyway, I just strolled along, and I looked to my left to see that one was firing away at me. I mean, come on, I am only like 54 or whatever, cut me some slack. I had all crappy gear in which some I got from the auction house, it was my main. Sadly, I only reached about 3000 health with my crappy gear. (now I have 5.1k and I am 59, but my subscription expired a while ago) I went up to the person, dropped my totes and they all swarmed after me. I popped shaministic rage, and I magma totemed them all and I did best I could for a standard main around that level.

But obviously, I died. Not many people can survive like 10 horde firing away at you when you are only slightly higher than them level-wise. Where some were actually twinks. =P I killed 2 people but I died after that.

Not much righteousness, I am just mentioning that I felt kind of like that lock in your post. =( I felt kind of like a trash mob though in an instance. Now I know how it feels. xP

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
Well im a level 57 Human warlock in oases in the barrens when all of a sudden this level 25 blood elf hunter starts shooting me. I didn't want to kill the guy so i was just ganna fear him and leave. Then a level 45 shaman starts killing me. I was just like WTFOMFGMYFOOTNDOG! He raped me.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.