RPG ideas

Idontknowyou

Reaction score
Alchemy is good for potions, but I personally hate having recipe systems for weapons, nobody likes spending a half hour trying to figure out which recipe is the best, which items to get for that recipe, what shop they come from.......... ( The first time I played DOTA I haf people screaming at me because i was spending too long trying to figure out what I needed for my recipes)

Murkatal

Reaction score
it takes long to figure out u need wood for a wooden arrow?

make it simple have a building that u put stuff in and press make or w.e. and poof arrws!

also mosters shuld have drops that can be crafted into cool special weps and arrows i.e. ice scale= ice arrows or ice sword

Idontknowyou

Reaction score
Oh, so you mean gathering resources to make your own weapons? like iron ore for swords, wood for bows. I thought you were talking about something like DOTA where random weapons mix into eachother to make better weapons.... maybe the game can also have skill levels for mining, smithing, and such.

Murkatal

Reaction score
oh no Dota mixing can be a hassle at times, its easier to make a basic "iron>iron sword" thing

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
Let's use combination then, Get a iron piece and an old sword, then go to a merchand for combine. Combine the items and you get: Iron Sword

=P

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.