Sacrifice this!

Cloud_FF

Reaction score
I want to make an ability which sacrifices an existing unit. Is there such an ability existing or do I have to trigger make it?

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
what kind of sacrificing are we talking about here? there is an acolyte ability where you can sacrifice it to a scrificial pit, turning it into a shade. Also, there is a hero ability death pact (and dark ritual) the first which sacrifices the unit for hp, and the second that sacrifices the unit for hp and mana.. but both of those (i think) require the unit sacrificed to be classed as undead.

Cloud_FF

Reaction score
What I mean is:
We have a Frozen Elemental Lord. We sacrifice him on the spot. We get 4 Frozen Elementals.

MurderMode

Reaction score
do you know how to trigger? Just make it a summon ability and when it has been cast kill the casting unit

Cloud_FF

Reaction score
I need the casting unit to be a hero not the Elemental Lord dude :p Thanks for the ideas anyways.

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
How about just using Storm Earth and Fire? It isn't permanent, but might be what you're looking for.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
I would use Channel and a trigger.

Something along the lines of:

Kill Target Unit of Ability Being Cast
Set SomePoint = Position of (Target Unit of...)
Create 4 SomeUnits at SomePoint
Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_SomePoint)

MurderMode

Reaction score
then instead of killing the casting unit, kill the targeted unit with the added condition being that it is the frozen lord, and also create those 4 creeps at the position of the targeted unit

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.