Save Codes

Ok here it is; I am realy good with triggers except for one thing (besides JASS) and that is save codes. I want to make a save code that does the following:
-Stores Player Name
-Stores Hero Level
-Stores Hero XP
-Stores Agility, Strength, and intelligence
-Stores Abilities
-Stores Ability Points Left To Spend
-Stores Gold, Lumber, and Food Used
-Stores Items With Hero
-Stores Heros Max Health
-Stores Heros % Health
And then restore all of that. If you can find me a save code system that does that, or make one for me I will be very grateful. Thank you for taking time to read this post. !!please repley!!

Edit: I also want it to store the hero type.

RunningAway

Cool Member
Reaction score
Remember the more information about the hero you save, the longer the code is going to be. If you give me your e-mail address I can send you the file :/ The current save system, stores everything, but you may find you want to decrease the codes size, by limiting the information it stores.

Krofttt

Reaction score
heres an example of what u can string.
Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((((String((Player 1 (Red) Lumber Harvested))) + (String((Player 1 (Red) Gold Mined (Total))))) + (String((Unspent skill points of No unit)))) + ((String((Hero level of (Triggering unit)))) + ((((String((Hero experience of (Triggering unit)))) + (String((Hero

then have variables with custom values assigned to each one.

as for loading use event if player chat message as exact match .
condition string = -loadagaylover
action
create a unit with these stats. set name of player, etc.

Korolen

New User (Why do I keep getting those red bars?)
Reaction score
I've said this to about 3 people, I am making a Code System in JASS, and am almost done. I JUST am finishing my bitwise block encrytion cypher, and after that, I can give it to you.

EDIT: I said I'm almost done... Well... I WAS almost done with one that takes a few minutes to do............. Well, I'm working on a DIFFERENT version, that should take only a few miliseconds. Anyhoo, it should be ready a few weeks after Christmas.

cool! well thx. I wish u good luck on finishing it

does it do all of that stuff that i said?

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
theres already one done just forum search save codes....... buts its quite long :D

Korolen

Reaction score
Squll2 said:
theres already one done just forum search save codes....... buts its quite long :D
That one is (Excuse my French) shit. You can just increase one value, and you get one more strength. Use a REAL code system, there are a few on wc3sear.ch, but none of them (as of yesterday) are all that good. Mine will conquer all, and totally 0wn all t3m n00bs t4t m4de th0se sh1tty c0de sys1ems.

Oh, and PS, I just finished my cipher, I am just tying everything together, and it will be done :D

jeffandsnoop

Reaction score
LONG LIVE K-ode(Korolen-code)!!

Yes, the codes that others made really sucked, i like non of'em!!

Hehe, a nice name for you code (Depend on are you going to use it or not)~~ K-ode, by Korolen Code System~~

can I have the code too :p ?

[email protected]~~

Thx!!!

its nice to see some one make a code like yours....but one thing do you have to add the units, items, and abilities into the trigger for it to work? (If you do i might have some problems with it:

I am realy good with triggers except for one thing (besides JASS) and that is save codes.

see!

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
hmm questinon on your sysytem , will others be able to copy your code down so everyone can get Uber items?

Rad

Reaction score
If that is the case whoever's making the code should save the first letter of the persons name and the length of it too. That way it wouldnt take as much space as saving the entire name and would still be hard to cheat.

Korolen

Reaction score
jeffandsnoop said:
^^

Bartuc08 said:
hmm questinon on your sysytem , will others be able to copy your code down so everyone can get Uber items?
Hell no, that is the point of the code. If you change any one bit (bit as in one eigth of a byte, 0 or 1, True or False, whatev), then the output is a 100% different code. Also, you can't load someone else's code, as it is ciphered with the password being a hash of your username ^^

jeffandsnoop said:
Yes, the codes that others made really sucked, i like non of'em!!
Acually, there is an OK one, on wc3sear.ch. It came out about a week ago, but it isn't nearily secure as mine ^^

Rad said:
If that is the case whoever's making the code should save the first letter of the persons name and the length of it too. That way it wouldnt take as much space as saving the entire name and would still be hard to cheat.
Uh... No that would be a GUI way or something. I've got it, so that it takes a asymetric hash of your username, and overlays the store value onto that. It then runs it though my own bit cipher, using a password of that genorated hash. Sounds like overkill, and it is, but is is fun to program ^^

Korolen

Reaction score
sorry for the double-post, but my first one was getting to long :p

101112131415 said:
-Stores Player Name
-Stores Hero Level
-Stores Hero XP
-Stores Agility, Strength, and intelligence
-Stores Abilities
-Stores Ability Points Left To Spend
-Stores Gold, Lumber, and Food Used
-Stores Items With Hero
-Stores Heros Max Health
-Stores Heros % Health
Well, to store the player name, the code would be huge... Unless you mean to make it only work for one person, in wich you souldn't store the entire name, only a hash of it. I don't think you can load Max Health, or Max Mana, but because everything else is loaded, it should be the same as left off. Also, just a warning, to store items is pretty code-length intensive, but it can be done. If you store all that, though, the code will get pretty darn long, and hard to type back in. I started the code in hopes of making a length 6 code, that stores a number from one to a million, and has a chance of getting a random working code of one in a few billion.

I am realy good with triggers except for one thing (besides JASS) and that is save codes.> Well, you basicly have to know JASS to make a good code system.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
You don't need JASS at all, I don't think it would even make it much easier. And for items, have each item have a number, 2 digits long, using letters too if you need it. if you have 36 or less items you can even have it 1 number/letter. then you have that for each slot, so it owuld be ##-##-##-##-##-## for the items (don't need the dashes). for player name, just use the first 3 letters of the name. hero level is obviously just s 2 digit (or 3 if you go to 100+) number. Hero xp may be harder, especially when they get higher. I reccomend rounding this humber to 1 digit, and having the number of zeros next to it. for example if he has 63820, it would go to 64, which is 6 with 4 zeros. agi, str, and int would be 2-or-3 digit numbers, this isn't recommended, as itwould add 6-9 to your code. Abilities would use a code similar to the one with the items, each ability having its own number. Ability points would just be a 2 digit number (3 if it goes higher). food, gold and lumber would used just like experience, the first # and then the # of zeros behind it. Hero's max health is only needed if you have tomes, which I don't reccomend, but you can save it the same as experience, the first # and then then # of zeros. Percent health is pretty unnescasary, just have it round the number to thenearest 10, like 73-70, then save the first number, 7, in the code. for 100%, just use 0 (1-9 should be rounded to 10).

be careful, as having all this in the code would make for a very long one. I reccomend going over this with a razor, until you have only 8-12 digits. less is more.

Korolen

Reaction score
AgentPaper said:
You don't need JASS at all, I don't think it would even make it much easier. And for items, have each item have a number, 2 digits long, using letters too if you need it. if you have 36 or less items you can even have it 1 number/letter. then you have that for each slot, so it owuld be ##-##-##-##-##-## for the items (don't need the dashes). for player name, just use the first 3 letters of the name. hero level is obviously just s 2 digit (or 3 if you go to 100+) number. Hero xp may be harder, especially when they get higher. I reccomend rounding this humber to 1 digit, and having the number of zeros next to it. for example if he has 63820, it would go to 64, which is 6 with 4 zeros. agi, str, and int would be 2-or-3 digit numbers, this isn't recommended, as itwould add 6-9 to your code. Abilities would use a code similar to the one with the items, each ability having its own number. Ability points would just be a 2 digit number (3 if it goes higher). food, gold and lumber would used just like experience, the first # and then the # of zeros behind it. Hero's max health is only needed if you have tomes, which I don't reccomend, but you can save it the same as experience, the first # and then then # of zeros. Percent health is pretty unnescasary, just have it round the number to thenearest 10, like 73-70, then save the first number, 7, in the code. for 100%, just use 0 (1-9 should be rounded to 10).

be careful, as having all this in the code would make for a very long one. I reccomend going over this with a razor, until you have only 8-12 digits. less is more.
A few things about that "code":You could easily see where it puts in the first three letters, and replace those someone elses code with your letters, and get thier code. Not that that would be neccecary, as you could easily forge a code, with a super high hero, super high attributes, ext. Also, as for length, that would be much longer then a JASS version, because all the numbers you put in, they could be overlapped with the next value, shortining the code greatly. Besides, it is probably easier for people to put in my über code, then it would be to make thier own shïtty code.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Did you post it newhere Korolen? If i can use it, i would like to.

If you didnt post it plz email it to me at [email protected]

Korolen

Reaction score
mase said:
Did you post it newhere Korolen? If i can use it, i would like to.

If you didnt post it plz email it to me at [email protected]
It doesn't work yet, (Well, it works, but I am basicly making a "release" version), but I think I will post it here when it is done. Dang, I didn't think so many people would want the code system... :D

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Ty
Ya lol alot of ppl are makin RPGs, like me ^^ :rolleyes:

Krofttt

Reaction score
Korolen said:
A few things about that "code":You could easily see where it puts in the first three letters, and replace those someone elses code with your letters, and get thier code. Not that that would be neccecary, as you could easily forge a code, with a super high hero, super high attributes, ext. Also, as for length, that would be much longer then a JASS version, because all the numbers you put in, they could be overlapped with the next value, shortining the code greatly. Besides, it is probably easier for people to put in my über code, then it would be to make thier own shïtty code.

have the code dived into 2 sections. And make the sections switch based on the experince of the unit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.