Save Codes

Korolen

New User (Why do I keep getting those red bars?)
Reaction score
Weeeeeellllllllllllllllll............ I havn't made, like, any progress sence last week, cuz my Grandma was over here for like 5 days. I'll work on it as much as possible on the weekend, though. I'll say it won't be done for a few more weeks, though, so you'll have to wait a bit.

Sargon

Reaction score
Posts deleted.

Don't feed the trolls.

Krofttt

Reaction score
if u spam dont feed the trolls or that u deleted someones message one more time. Ill report you to the staff.

Sargon

Reaction score
Krofttt said:
if u spam dont feed the trolls or that u deleted someones message one more time. Ill report you to the staff.

Go ahead.

Korolen

New User (Why do I keep getting those red bars?)
Reaction score
Krofttt said:
Ill report you to the staff.
He is the staff (Acually, a Moderator)

Krofttt said:
i degraded ur reputation for now.
You can't. People with negative reputation can't give rep to other people.

PS: Sargon, for a while I had "Admin Tools" under "Thread Tools", but now it's gone... What happened? I did get negative rep'd by Rad, and went below 100 (99), but I'm at 108 now...

Sargon

Reaction score
@Krofttt: two things. First, I'm an all-forums moderator. I deleted your post and the reply to it. Second, when I said "don't feed the trolls," I was talking about you.

Any further posts on this subject will be deleted. This absurd little brouhaha is over. Back on topic.

Korolen said:
PS: Sargon, for a while I had "Admin Tools" under "Thread Tools", but now it's gone... What happened? I did get negative rep'd by Rad, and went below 100 (99), but I'm at 108 now...

No idea.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.