share controld item buy

tmow

Reaction score
AS many of you are probally aware...if you share control with an ally and vise vera...if you are both next to a shop ...you may end up buying the item for the other persons hero...when this happends with a pot..bad things happen =(

i would like a trigger in gui that will make shure the item goes to you..AND NO ITEM IS GIVEN TO UR TEAMATE...(no double buys one item only)

thanks and please..++rep

KileRatZ

Reaction score
Someone should correct me if I'm wrong, but AFAIK there is no reliable way to see which player bought some item - you only know which hero got it and what shop he bought it from.

However, when you buy a unit, you along with a buying and selling unit you also know who bought it (since he's the owner of this new unit). Therefore you can make a shop that sells units, then replace these units with an item and give that item to the correct hero, just as they're bought.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
@KileRatZ

not really...

You can detect who buy it.. Just set a custom value to the item buy'ed to custom value of buyer

tmow

Reaction score
yea tbh i found a way to detect the hero buying the item and what item the only thing is im unsure of how to make it destroy the item that my teamate recieved at first

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.