Spell Request.

Zonagle

Reaction score
Well, this is my first spell request, however, it's a little crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-wmV-Kv_dc
If the link doesn't work for some reason: youtube.com/watch?v=g-wmV-Kv_dc

The spell I'd like made starts at 2:33, it's the really long, really awesome looking one. I made a thread before this asking if anyone knew where to get the map, then I went through pages and pages of Epicwar + other sites trying to find it, no luck. So, here we go.

What I'd like in the spell:
-All the same special effects as seen from 2:33
-Can be SUI, would prefer MUI/MPI, but since it most likely will be a boss spell in my map, it's not a big deal.
-Damage dealt at the end of the spell, the same as shown in the video, configurable amount.

I know this is a big ask, but I'm hopeful someone will do it.

Edit: Fixed link, clicked it, took me to the right video.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
That link takes me to a random bunch of vids. Also not many people want to waste bandwidth on videos(like me).

Zonagle

Reaction score
That link takes me to a random bunch of vids. Also not many people want to waste bandwidth on videos(like me).

Yeah, the link does. Quite odd. I tested it just before, and it worked. As for not wasting bandwidth on videos, a 30 second clip won't be very much. I mean no offense, but I'd think most people would be fine watching videos. It's not like I have much choice either, the spell goes on for a good 20+ seconds, and would be rather hard to describe. Also I fixed the link.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
the spell goes on for a good 20+ seconds, and would be rather hard to describe. Also I fixed the link.
More like over a minute. :eek: That's not a spell, it's a friggin' feature film. :nuts:

Honestly, most of that is timers and math...more tedious than inventive.

egomanyak

Reaction score
If you add this as ability to your map, unit will die before complete casting :)
and, i think there is not much people can do this, and can do people working on making own system/spell(s) :D

Zonagle

Reaction score
More like over a minute. :eek: That's not a spell, it's a friggin' feature film. :nuts:

Honestly, most of that is timers and math...more tedious than inventive.

Well yeah, it's pretty damn long.

If you add this as ability to your map, unit will die before complete casting :)
and, i think there is not much people can do this, and can do people working on making own system/spell(s) :D

I don't think that making that spell SUI would be that hard, just rather long and tedious as the above poster stated. Obviously he'd be invincible while casting, so no need to worry about him dying.

Zonagle

Reaction score
to make them faster , it would require waits ^^ but this will make them UnMUI

Yeah, that doesn't really bother me though. Like I said, it's probably going to be on a last boss, and there's only going to be one of him. It's not really a big deal if it's not MUI/MPI.

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
The spell you're asking for is a cinematic spell which chains several triggers together for visual effects. I emphasize the word "cinematic" here because importing that spell to a multiplayer environment is literally impossible. It's way too visual, filling more than the normal game camera and generating tons of lag.

Zonagle

Reaction score
The spell you're asking for is a cinematic spell which chains several triggers together for visual effects. I emphasize the word "cinematic" here because importing that spell to a multiplayer environment is literally impossible. It's way too visual, filling more than the normal game camera and generating tons of lag.

No one said anything about multiplayer, I wanted it for a single player campaign I'm making. I'm alright with it being a cinematic spell.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.