Taking Request

DarkDefiance

Reaction score
I thought i'd go ahead and do this thread to take request of fixing errors, its something im normally very good at. i might suck at triggers half the time but this is something i can do very well and a recent thread reminded me of that. after all i am a technician for LA computer.
If there are a huge amount of request understand it might take me time to get down the line, ill fix a few a day.

Example:

Error: My map is coming up with "This" error or if it just crashes please explain every step of the way up to the problem.

Computer: I am on an apple

World Editor: I have Jassnewgen.5c installed with the latest patchs.

Map: Here is my map "Attachment/Link"

Deprotection is not supported here if that is what the problem is please visit my account Dark Defiance here.

DO NOT: do not spam if i havent gotten to you yet. If your request has been there for a while and i might have skipped over it make another reply. Treat this as a bump must have been there for at least 24 hours. I will try to fix 99% of them but i am no genius there are some things i cant fix but for those i will try by contacting my friends and seeing if they can do it.

I just feel like helping out a bit more since im not the greatest with triggers i can do this for you all and its my pleasure :)
Will be back on in 10 hours from this posting time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Signature: If i was helpful please let me know by + reppin me if i wasnt please tell me what i can do better.

DarkDefiance

Reaction score
alright post the map here or the link to it and i will post the fixed version for you. it saves me a lot of time rather then explaining it to you step by step, i can give you a short explanation afterwards.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Signature: If i was helpful please let me know by + reppin me if i wasnt please tell me what i can do better.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Ghan_04 said:
3. Multiple Questions
A. Here's the deal. You may ask more than one question in a single thread. But DO NOT ADD MORE QUESTIONS LATER! I.E. no more "User's Question Thread". They are unwieldy and very hard to follow. Start a new thread when you have new questions.​

World Editor Help Forum Rules And Guidelines.

These threads to tend do fail because when you answer one person's question another may think it's a response to his, etc.
Plus, if you're not that good at triggering, as you've admitted yourself, I wouldn't recommend making an "I'll Help You" thread.

EDIT: Oh, and "begging" for +rep looks really bad :p .

DarkDefiance

Reaction score
World Editor Help Forum Rules And Guidelines.

These threads to tend do fail because when you answer one person's question another may think it's a response to his, etc.
Plus, if you're not that good at triggering, as you've admitted yourself, I wouldn't recommend making an "I'll Help You" thread.

EDIT: Oh, and "begging" for +rep looks really bad :p .

first thats an automatic signature i dun copy paste i dun type it everytime i programmed that to automatically appear after every post secondly if you read the post little child this is for errors not triggers i could care less about your trigger problems so get out of my thread. IE my computer crashes when i oepn this file IE will not let me open my map. has nothing to do with trigger boy genius, next time before posting take an english class it might help a bit.

and i wont -rep you for being an idiot but i will -rep you for spam and welcome to my ignore list.

DarkDefiance

Reaction score
really this says World Editor Not TRIGGERS not UNITS, this is problems associated for world editor the only topic here thats specific is JASS Help, this is for everything related to world editor, you should really understand what a cite is about before joining.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Where's your signature in that post?

Anyways,
There's no point to threads like these because that is what this forum is for;
As Vicboy said.

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Ummm yeah this kind of thread fails. Period.

Also, I'm pretty sure "faking" a signature like youre doing is prohibited.
Even if its not prohibited, yours stretches the screen like hell. Stop it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.