The can't move my unit until I click on another unit bug?

Mandrilx

Reaction score
In some RP maps in particular, there is a bug that sometimes will make your spawner unable to take action until you click another unit and then click back to it. The unit is not paused or anything, it just sits there like it is receiving no commands.

Does anyone know what causes this to happen in some maps, and is it possible to fix?

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Also happens to me and my brother.

A question:

Is your unit created then auto selected?

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
There's really no telling since most RP maps use at least 10 different methods in all them triggers to get the currently selected units.

Anachron

Reaction score
The bug is that interrupting units order and pausing them lead them to be stucked, while disselecting and selecting again solves this issue.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
i had a very similar problem with one of my maps, it happened when i opened the building menu for a unit owned by the same player which wasnt selected.

Mandrilx

Reaction score
Sorry for the late response, but thanks guys this does give me some insight on the problem. I will try ordering the unit to stop before reselecting instead of pausing the order to see if that fixes the problem. Kind of weird it only happens at times though. Thanks again :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.