The Computer Cheats!

U

Unregistered

I have discovered that the computer is cheating!

I made a map with 2 comps. on Difficult AI and two with Insane and then i added LEADER BOARD of resources AND WHAT DO I SEE!??!

When the map begins the Insane (just the insane) computers gets 2000 minerals and 2000 gas and after a minute they get 2000 mineral/gas again!!!

No wonder they are hard to beat!

TM

D

Donald

Originally posted by Unregistered
I have discovered that the computer is cheating!

I made a map with 2 comps. on Difficult AI and two with Insane and then i added LEADER BOARD of resources AND WHAT DO I SEE!??!

When the map begins the Insane (just the insane) computers gets 2000 minerals and 2000 gas and after a minute they get 2000 mineral/gas again!!!

No wonder they are hard to beat!

TM
I figured that out too.
They get a +2000 bonus if they fall below 1500, but only in fixed time frames. I created a trigger that allowed me to subtract resources from one of the AI players and I noted that it was impossible to bring him below 1000. If the resource amout falls below that its instantly modified to 1000 and after a while it gets +2000 as mentioned above.
There should be an alternative insane AI without that cheating crap...it would still be hard enough because the insane comps are doing a good mining job including enough expansions.

U

Unregistered

I want a insane without cheating too! I think it can be hard enough without cheats...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.