Timer

nicolas

Reaction score
This is prob posted before somewhere but what i thought that would be easy is fucking me over for to long now:)

I wanted to create a simple repeating timer that would end at a certain event. So i created at first a Timer and timer window variable and both variables with arrays of 10. then i created a timer window(1) with title and a repeating timer(1) in my trigger. At the event of unit X gets under 'so much' HP the timer has to stop and dissapear so i created the actions Hide timer window(1) and destroy timer window(1). Tho he excecuted the timers but he wouldnt destroy and hide the timer at the event. So at first i thought it was because the timer couldnt be used with an array or something so i created 2 new variables without the arrays but still didnt work. So then i just made a test trigger that ill post:
(Starting the timer)
testX
Events
Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing test1 as An exact match
Conditions
Actions
Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for TimerTestX with title test
Countdown Timer - Start TimerTestX as a Repeating timer that will expire in 35.00 seconds

(Ending the timer)
testXX
Events
Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing test2 as An exact match
Conditions
Actions
Countdown Timer - Hide TimerWindowX
Countdown Timer - Destroy TimerWindowX

Tho this still doesnt work, it does start the timer but doesnt hide/destroy it. And btw it isnt in any melee initialization.

So anyone can help me with what im doing wrong here? Thx in advance

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
You must set the timer window too.
Trigger:
  • Set TimerWindowX = (Last created timer window)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.