Tommorows Patch

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Tommorows Patch is gonna be sick.

Discuss.

Zul’Aman Patch

The next major content patch for World of Warcraft, The Gods of Zul’Aman, will add an impressive array of new challenges, features, changes, and rewards to World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade.

Zul’Aman is a 10-person raid dungeon located in the Ghostlands, with enemies and spoils that pick up where Karazhan leaves off. This outdoor raid dungeon is home to the vicious Amani forest trolls and their leader, the infamous Zul’jin. You and your band of heroes will battle the dungeon’s six bosses, including four avatars of Zul’Aman, each bearing the aspect of a different ferocious creature. Zul’Aman also features a challenging bonus reward structure based on completing certain objectives within a time limit, which will provide an extra level of challenge – and thrills – for seasoned raid groups.

The other defining characteristic of The Gods of Zul’Aman is the bounty of rewards, both material and intangible, that it offers many types of players. The powerful epic items found in Zul’Aman are just the beginning. There is a host of new purchasable rewards as well, from the gladiator rewards of Arena Season 3, to the dozens of new Badge of Justice rewards and the full set of new Honor rewards. There are also more useful and fun items such as the new Flying Machine flying mounts, which can be built and operated by skilled engineers. Among the more abstract benefits to players are faster leveling to 60, the revamping of Dustwallow Marsh with new quests, new daily quests for dungeons and battlegrounds, and many class balance changes. This is just a sampling of the bounty that awaits in The Gods of Zul’Aman.

New Features

Guild Banks
o The Guild Bank is a shared repository for an entire guild and will be accessible through Guild Vault objects near existing banks. The Guild Bank will allow players with the appropriate permissions to store items and money for use by the rest of the guild.
New Badge of Justice rewards
o An all-new assortment of epic rewards is available from G’eras in Shattrath City. In addition, Badges of Justice will now drop from bosses within Karazhan and Zul’Aman.
Faster leveling to 60
o Now leveling from character levels 20-60 is faster, with less experience needed per level in that range as well as higher quest experience rewards for quests levels 30-60.
New daily quests
o Battlegrounds, normal dungeons, and Heroic dungeons all have new daily quests. The particular battleground or dungeon in which the quest takes place is randomly selected each day.
New flying mounts
o New flying mounts can be found in this patch, including the first ever player-craftable mount: Flying Machines! Engineers of sufficient skill can now create these fantastic contraptions in both normal and epic varieties.
Auction House improvements
o The Auction House has been revamped with a more streamlined user interface and smarter functionality.
New combat stat: Expertise
o This new statistic reduces the chance that your attacks will be blocked, dodged, or parried. Expertise rating replaces weapon skill rating on current items.
Bonus spell damage from bonus healing
o Bonus healing effects now convey a percentage of its value towards spell damage. Both previously existing and new items will reflect this on their tooltips, and the amount granted is approximately 1/3 of the bonus healing amount.
Alterac Valley changes
o Additional design elements have been introduced into the battleground to improve its gameplay with higher levels of competition and fun.
Return to Dustwallow Marsh
o Many new quests have been added to Dustwallow Marsh to provide more leveling options for mid-level characters.
And much more
o Read the full patch notes for complete details.

Our development team is devoted to continually providing fresh and exciting gameplay experiences for all our players, and it makes improvements and additions to the game on a regular basis. This includes opening new lands, introducing new monsters, creating new quests, and ultimately evolving the overall story of World of Warcraft. This page offers a sneak peek at the features and enhancements players can look forward to in the future.

The best part is; EXP Bonus. Guild Banks.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Meh, idk. I hope not. I want this exp bonus and new servers.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Well, the crappy thing is that we have to wait another 2 weeks for the Season 3 Bah. And tbh, 2.3 isn't that good. Another lame PvE instance, hunter getting a major buff, priests getting fear ward, AV gonna be nerfed, less honor (or this is how I translate this AV change)

Oninuva

Reaction score
I currently love this patch. New UI improvments, guild bank, etc. Note: Guild bank is 100g.

P

Persen

Bah... can't play yet, maintenance until 11 and by then I'm in school >.<

Cornface

Reaction score
This patch brought the black plague to my computer (again). Completely screwed up my network card and stuff, yay.

Can't wait for Season 3 though, gonna be nice. And the BG quests are rather nice too.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
IMO blizzard completely messed up WoW. Not with this patch, the stuff is pretty cool, but I just don't feel the same way towards it that I did when I first started playing. :(

Oninuva

Reaction score
IMO blizzard completely messed up WoW. Not with this patch, the stuff is pretty cool, but I just don't feel the same way towards it that I did when I first started playing. :(

Nobody does. I remember first time playing, i made a dwarf hunter. I was like omfg wtf so fun.. i remember thinking 10 gold made me godly rich..

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
How bad did ret paladins get buffed like omg. BE Ret Paladins are sure gonna be more popular now, 10-6 sec cooldown for crusader strike, the damage 15sec long to 30, and more like its amazing! Plus image a priest with healing gear of 2200, thats alot of spell dmg also almost more than spell dmg gear!! Shadow priest 1000 damage 2200 healing !@! insane, same with most healers

Cornface

Reaction score
Shadow priest 1000 damage 2200 healing !@! insane, same with most healers

Now that is a bit overblown. If a priest somehow manages to get 2200 healing which is really insane much, and few healers get that much, they get 726+ damage. (I believe it's 33%)

Anyway, for the PvPers in WoW, I find this patch rather good with BG dailies and increased honor from WSG and AB. and Call For Arms: AV next week. (Time to reach maximum honor possible :D)

M

Morkdjevl1

New patch

This patch has been great for Enhancement Shamans.

Mana no longer seems to be the problem (updates water shield, new mana-reducing talent,lower mana in casts). Which has been the shamans weakness.

Use to kill 2-3mobs and get low on mana. Now you can grind all the way before you'll be needing a drink (if played right :D).

So thanks Blizz for making us more powerfull ! :D:D

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
Now that is a bit overblown. If a priest somehow manages to get 2200 healing which is really insane much, and few healers get that much, they get 726+ damage. (I believe it's 33%)

yea didnt realize it was 33% anyways i just saw the 50% healing for hunters. Like omg make them more over powered for chasing paladins holy sh!t so fing gay and op. Also ret paladins own!!They got major buffs on ret talents for pvp shamans cant just spam purge them now HA HA but im still holy :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.