Tree Doodads?

eric92

Reaction score
Know how when your pesants gather the trees for lumber? Is there a way in the editor to make the trees contain more lumber before they get cut down? Similar to how you double click on the gold mine and set how much gold is in it. How do I make it so the trees will get cut down from pesants slower??

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
you would have to change the hitpoints of the trees. their hitpoints are equal to the amount of lumber which can be harvested from them.

TomTTT

Reaction score
The harvesting is just like attacking the tree. If you'll notice in all the workers in the Object Editor, they have 2 attacks, the second one is a one that shows you can only attack trees. When they have the ability to "Harvest", when they attack the tree, they gain Lumber. Changing the hit points of the tree to high or making a periodic event that heals it.

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The harvesting is just like attacking the tree. If you'll notice in all the workers in the Object Editor, they have 2 attacks, the second one is a one that shows you can only attack trees. When they have the ability to "Harvest", when they attack the tree, they gain Lumber. Changing the hit points of the tree to high or making a periodic event that heals it.

Which, of course, means that the amount of wood harvested on each "cut" is equal to the damage of this attack, and the "cutting speed" equals to the attack cooldown :eek:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
@tomTTT:
thats false.
the second attack of the workers is not the harvesting. with this attack the workers can target and kill trees without harvesting. for example if you want to make a passage because you are stuck behind a tree wall.
the amount of lumber harvested from each hit is determined in the "gather resources" ability. the second attack of the workers is not neccassary for the harvesting and can be deactivated without problems.

TomTTT

Reaction score
@tomTTT:
thats false.
the second attack of the workers is not the harvesting. with this attack the workers can target and kill trees without harvesting. for example if you want to make a passage because you are stuck behind a tree wall.
the amount of lumber harvested from each hit is determined in the "gather resources" ability. the second attack of the workers is not neccassary for the harvesting and can be deactivated without problems.
I never said the second attack is the harvesting. I said it enables them to attack trees. I never said the lumber harvested is determinated by the attack power. Please read more carefuly, because you can't say what I said is false when we say the same.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
well, okay, you didnt say that but necrach did as a response to your reply. however, it is critical to state that the second attack of workers has nothing in common with harvesting trees.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.