trigger help

G

i made a map where theres three players in flitrating a base when they go to a certian location the are suposed to get some units it dont work

the other problem is that i made a beacon with a location over it with another somewhere else but when i made a transport trigger from one to the other help me please

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
You have to explain in more detail...

What triggers, and it would help if you attached the map in your next post.

G

heh ur in idiot triggers are the heart of maps,(if u played any kind of mass game you should know what im talking about)ok you know when you get like say zerglings every 2 seconds that was made by a trigger,i wont go into details about triggers nor am i going to tell you every trigger that can be done.

G

ok the both of the beacons should have a location at it.ok say the name of the locations are enter,exit
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONDITION:
------------------
current player brings atleast 1 anyunit to enter

ACTION
------------------
move all anyunits of current player at enter to exit
preserve trigger
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok i think thats about right i might got the wording a lil wrong cut some slack i havnt made a map in 2years

D

DrPimp

i think he called the other guest an idiot (that is if there is 2) they seem to b arguing so i guess theres 2

G

GARM

Either that or one guy is insulting himself... Please dont make people feel inferior if they dont know about triggers...since ive been here...this has been a nice-nonflaming-forum.

;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.