Unable to connect to battle net in WC3 ROC and TFT

wikie

Reaction score
Hello , i tried to make a thread in the blizzard forums but everytime i try it says login error , so i was wondering maybe i can get some help with my major problem here

the problem is that everytime i connect to the battle net in WC3 and TFT i got massage '' unable to connect ....... '' and i have been playing wc3 for long time and i usualy dont have this problem ( im using legit CD key that i bought from blizzard ) , well i tried everything to fix this problem but seems its not working ( i tried to port forward , i reinstalled the game over 10 times and i tried the digital download from my battle.net account in the site and also i got the same problem , i tried different legit cd keys that i have but also i got the same problem everytime and also i tried it to install the game in other PC same problem ...

so please i was wondering if you can really help me with this problem , pleeassee

IF u need more info just tell me .

One issue I have on Windows 7 is that I have to run Blizzard games in Admin mode otherwise I get a login error, have you tried that yet?

i already tried that to enter the game with using '' run as administor '' but same when i log into the battle net in WC3 it says unable to connect

What's the exact error you get? And what OS are you running? We need a bit more information to help you.

Can you connect to the battle.net website through your browser? Also have you tried connecting to a different realm?

yes i tried all the different realms ( gateways ) asia europe us east and west , nothing work i got the same massage , and wat u mean contact battle.net with my broswer does it really matter , but anyway as i said in the start i tried to say the problem im facing in WC3 but everytime i try to log in with my battle.net account it doesnt work , but i dont really care about the battle net account the main problem here i cant get to the battle . net to play online in WC3 ( as u see in the link )

Try disabling any firewall you have, then try again.
If that fixes it, add an exception or tinker around with the firewall settings until you get it working again.

if u mean firewall antivirus i disabllled them , and my windows firewall is off also , didnt work same massage .. :(

Hello again , so please any one have any suggestion that i can try , cause i really wants to play the play cause all friends like playing ... plz heelp!!

hello again i have an information that i forget to mention is that before i had this problem i tried to cd key change few times then the problem happened ( i couldnt connect to the battle net in warcraft3 )

Are you using a legitimate CD key?

I once too had a problem connecting to BNet until i refreshed my IP.
Might help you, or it might not.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.