unit range detection

pneric

Reaction score
ok here's what im trying to do but i can seem to:

my hero has a skill that when used, creates an invisible unit on the spot where my hero is standing, acting basically like a "ward" but is really a unit with immolation and slow aura. this unit lasts around 5 seconds before i trigger it to leave the game.

what needs to happen is that when two of these things are near each other, like 400 distance, i should trigger them both to leave the game, but this is not happening at all. can anyone help? im stumped completely. GUI person here btw.

i tried doing the IF UNIT ENTERS PLAYABLE MAP AREA, SELECT UNIT GROUP THAT IS 400 AOE AROUND ENTERING UNIT AND IF THE SELECTED UNIT IS THE SAME "WARD" TYPE, DESTROY BOTH OF THEM. something like that, dun work still :(

jwallstone

Reaction score
Posting your actual trigger text will be helpful. Be careful with your unit fields in the GUI: Use "Picked Unit" in group enumerations and "Matching Unit" in conditionals.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Yes when its supose to die pick every unit with in 400 range of ward position matching matching unit type epual to Ward actions kill picked unit

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.