What would you like in the Trigger Editor?

P

Persen

A trigger that removes all memory leaks.(Impossible I think but GUI versions of the individual ones would do).
Destructors will be included, but no "garbage collector" (too hard to do for me)

A option for local variable in the Variable Editor or just a GUI trigger
Already in.

A way to find the point/regoin target of an ability with out using orders.
Heard of "Target point of ability being cast"???

A way to hide ability icons.
Not a trigger thing...

A way to make orb effects(lifesteal, ord of lightning, slow, etc) stack.
Like Vexorians???

A way to convert abilities to orders.
Eeeh???

A built in dummy unit.
Working on this one...

A way to add custom data fields.
What???

A way to get the damage range and average damage of an unit from a trigger.
Can't do

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
For the custom data field thing, I think I know what he means.

Say you have... Life Steal, for instance. You want it to steal mana. He wants it to be where you can add Mana Drain Percentage, or whatever.

I think.

Maybe.

Jazradel

Helping people do more by doing less.
Reaction score
Memory Leaks - Destructors are good.

Local Variables - Oh. Guess I should pay more attention.

Target point of ability being cast - hat is the major issue I'm having. It only shows up on 1 of the 5 computers I have it installed on. They all have TFT and 1.18. I even have a magic ring.

Hidden Abilites - Oh I thought you were talking about general WE too.

Stacking Orb Effects - Which one of Vexorians things? Does it work on mac?

A way to convert abilities to orders. - I have no idea what I'm talking about either.

A built in dummy unit. - Awesome

A way to add custom data fields. - Seeing as it's trigger only forget about this but I meant being able to Data Fields to an ability. Like adding a stun data field to Acid Bomb or adding an evasion chance to brillance aura.

Damage range and average damage - Awww..... okay.

Kenak

Reaction score
You know what would be extremely cool and interesting? A bunch of new triggers that can make a save/load code easier than it currently is. Not only would it save time but it could stop 90% of the people on this site who post "Need hlep with a save/load code plz!"

H

Heptameron

Darthfett said:
Maybe a Wait - Wait (Integer/Real Variable) Seconds. I don't think you can do it right now.
Sure you can. There's nothing mystical about waits; you can use a variable perfectly well.

P

Persen

The "get order of ability" is impossible with the current game engine, as is "change data fields"

A

abou15

I would like to get when we don't put a loading screen, we are able to write some text in the loading screen* of map.

*The screen when you see the download of the others players

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
you know what would be really awesome, an action that puts a buff on a target for a certain amount of time, rather than having to create a dummy unit to cast a dummy spell on a unit in order to put the buff on it. i would really like this because on some of my custom abilities i want a special effect to be on a group of units and if i use the action create special effect then i have to store each special effect in an array and then remove each special effect in the array, except this way there is no buff on the unit to show what effects are on it. or i have to create a dummy unit to cast a dummy spell on the unit to give it a buff tha thas the special effect that will then wear off. it owuld be so much easier if there was just an action that could add a buff to a unit.

P

Persen

The buff is (i think) not something that i can do... But i'm working on an action that creates a dummy unit...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.