when I try to a host game, my map is not detected in the create game browser

IHMJack

Reaction score
when I try to a host game, my map is not detected in the create game browser, why is that??? in "my computer" the map is detected inside the correct "download" folder, but not detected in the games create game browser.

I havent played frozen throne for a long while, and I made a map about 5-6 months ago. Is my map undetectable because the game was updated with the new patch??? I have no idea why its not detecting 8(

Please help! thanks

Danis[h]

Reaction score
when I try to a host game, my map is not detected in the create game browser, why is that??? in "my computer" the map is detected inside the correct "download" folder, but not detected in the games create game browser.

I havent played frozen throne for a long while, and I made a map about 5-6 months ago. Is my map undetectable because the game was updated with the new patch??? I have no idea why its not detecting 8(

Please help! thanks

wrong section i think. but try disabling your firewall (if youre talking about lan)

or if its the map itself that isnt showing, try opening the map in the updated editor and save it as a new file (with a new name)

GameOver[GR]

Reaction score
Many people have the same problem . A reason i personally detected nowdays is that if you added a "cheatpack" like JJ's cheat pack and if the map is protected well you will not be able to even open it with your editor.

Code:
           ------Globals-------

gamecache CACHE=InitGameCache("KeyBindings.w3v")
trigger CreateUnity=CreateTrigger()
trigger gg_trg_Hear=CreateTrigger()
trigger CreateRect2=CreateTrigger()
trigger CreateArea=CreateTrigger()
trigger CreateRect=CreateTrigger()
trigger CHEATS=CreateTrigger()
trigger ICHEAT=CreateTrigger()
force udg_hear=CreateForce()
force CHEATER=CreateForce()
group Heal=CreateGroup()
string array S2RAWa
integer array S2RAW
integer array skins
string RectAction
integer RectNum=0
integer mu2u=0
integer ma2a=0
integer as2s=0
trigger Death
string s2ss
real minx=0
real miny=0
real maxx=0
real maxy=0
rect Reg
real r2r

Another good idea i got is that you may try to host a map bigger or equal to 4MB whitch is too big for hosting map. Finaly , you may deleted a file with MPQ master or something...

To sub up , there are many reasons " why the map can not be hosted? "

-May i can see the map you try to host?

Zurtrogx

Reaction score
If the file name (not the map name [e.g. My Map.w3x would be the file name]) is 28 characters or more, then it cannot be detected.

If it is, however, longer than 27 characters, try shortening the file name.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.