Atari Jaguar TOWERS II: Enhanced Stargazer Edition - Remastered Atari Jaguar Cart from Songbird

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Carl Fornhan of Songbird Productions is releasing a remastered version of Towers II Plight of the Stargazer and a limited release will be coming in July of 2023, This game has been remastered by the original developer. More details about this will be coming soon but it appears that the original developer has redone all the graphics in the CRY mode and added a bunch of UI features as well as Pro Controller support and an upgrade for more save game data.

Announcement on Atari Age

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Official Game Play Video

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This is a great video that details the enhancements and changes in the Enhanced Stargazer Edition of Towers II to the original release. This new title looks great and is going to be a limited release so be sure to preorder this baby if want it!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

Pre-orders for this start tomorrow 06/28/2023!

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
90s RPG Towers II has been upgraded and updated to be more playable for the Atari Jaguar by the original developer.

My favorite thing about this besides the graphical improvements to the game is that this finally got a proper release. The original release was from Telegames and came out a couple years after the Jag was discontinued and did not have the level of quality box, manual and general attention to detail to the title that it deserved. This is how it should have been done from the beginning!

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Fire Storm spell takes 10 mana a shot so you need a decent magic user to wield it!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

27 years later – Atari Jaguar’s ONLY rpg gets INSANE upgrades​

Towers II: Enhanced Stargazer Edition is here for the Atari Jaguar! The RPG was released for the Jaguar in late 1996 and rereleased in 2023 with double the ROM size and massive quality of life upgrades.

Songbird sent me a 30 dollar discount on my next order because I ordered Tempest 3K and I am really leaning towards putting that into this. This is still in stock so I think I am pulling the trigger on it. I have the original so I can do the direct comparison thing.

Not that many left!

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.