2 Players same colour melee map

Holla.

Reaction score
Ive been in melee maps before that have teams of two, four teams so eight players, but the teams are the same colour. EG
Red team: p1 , p2
Blue team: p3, p4
Etc etc

How do you do this? and i didn't have to download the map either so im just wondering if its a setting or something. ( i think i didn't have to )
Any ideas?

Lumograph090

Reaction score
Ive been in melee maps before that have teams of two, four teams so eight players, but the teams are the same colour. EG
Red team: p1 , p2
Blue team: p3, p4
Etc etc

How do you do this? and i didn't have to download the map either so im just wondering if its a setting or something. ( i think i didn't have to )
Any ideas?

Its an in game command. Alt + A I believe. Will turn all allies Blue/teal and all enemies Red. Ill double check in game the exact actions and edit.

Holla.

Reaction score
No i know that, its an ingame thing. But i mean in the lobby, theres 2 red colours and 2 blue colours and so on, know what i mean?

perkeyone

something clever
Reaction score
they probably used custom teamcolors and teamglows

you just export these files
replacabletextures\teamcolor\teamcolor00.blp
and
replacabletextures\teamglow\teamglow00.blp

then import it to
replacabletextures\teamcolor\teamcolor01.blp
and
replacabletextures\teamglow\teamglow01.blp

then player 1 and 2 will both be red

Vaius

Reaction score
An easier way to do it is with a simple trigger.

Code:
Set Colors
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 0.10 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player - Change color of Player 2 (Blue) to Red, Changing color of existing units
        Player - Change color of Player 3 (Teal) to Blue, Changing color of existing units
        Player - Change color of Player 4 (Purple) to Blue, Changing color of existing units

Adjust this to your liking.

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
he means an option that you can add to a melee map. If he were to add that trigger it wouldn't be considered to be a melee map any more. And no sorry I dont believe there is an option that does that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.