2 problems with my windows xp

Polak

I am cool.
Reaction score
Everytime I close Internet Explorer, I get this message saying: The instructions at "0x7e1f9af3" referenced memory at "0x7dc48950". The memory could not be "read".
Click OK to terminate the program.

The second problem is that everytime I shut down my laptop, I get a message titles IEShAz+(then a whole bunch of numbers) and then it asks me to end it now, but it usually justs cancels before I can press end now, I've pressed end now, but it still happens when I shut down Windows.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
To the 2nd one, I get that too.
Might be that our computers are zombie computers =/
Who knows but I don't think its a problem.

To the 1st one, use FireFox.

enouwee

Non ex transverso sed deorsum
Reaction score
Everytime I close Internet Explorer, I get this message saying: The instructions at "0x7e1f9af3" referenced memory at "0x7dc48950". The memory could not be "read".
Click OK to terminate the program.

Which version of Internet Explorer are you using? Two possible ways to solve this:
  • scan for spyware or dubious browser add-ons (Spybot S&D, Adaware, ... the Windows folks should be able to get you a nice trendy list of such tools)
  • install Firefox/Opera

The second problem is that everytime I shut down my laptop, I get a message titles IEShAz+(then a whole bunch of numbers) and then it asks me to end it now, but it usually justs cancels before I can press end now, I've pressed end now, but it still happens when I shut down Windows.
Again: which version of Windows?
Rather than terminating the process:
  1. open a Task Manager
  2. go to the "Applications" tab
  3. right-click the application and choose "Go To Process"
  4. write down the highlighted name and post it here, or google for additional information. That's what I'm doing anyways
Two possible solutions:
  • scan for malware
  • get an updated version of the application that's compatible with Vista (in case you're using it) or that's been corrected not to have that problem anymore

Polak

I am cool.
Reaction score
Im using Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP, I g2g now, but later in the day I'll give you all of my system information that you need.

chris

Reaction score
Try installing internet explorer 7....cured my problem when i had it..

as for the other run spyware check and probly best to run something like ashampoo winoptimizer through the system and see if that helps

Polak

I am cool.
Reaction score
Ok, first problem about the referenced memory is all set, but I am still getting the IEshaz problem.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.