3 Question: Trigger/abilty, having another race choosable and GMAX.

xigon

Reaction score
I have almost done making the Naga a balanced racein my map. I have done alot(2 months of working in map editing, model editing and file conversion). Now, I need to do the final stuff but I am not sure how. So...:

1. The second spell casting unit(custom) has a spell to raise or sink small zones of land. Now I don't think that there's a bone spell which I can use so I made the spell from Lich's Ult spell. I took off the damage. Now, is there a way to make the zone selected go down or get raised. I also made a second non-utilised spell with the same stats. Thanx

2. Now as it is almost finished, is there a way to make another choosable race in the list when you start a game(where you select your team and color). If not, how do we make a choice list when the game starts. Like when it does start, a list shows up with the 5 races. Thanx again.

3. With GMax, I can open .3ds files but when I am finished modeling it, it saves in Gmax file. How do I make it save in .3ds so I can reconvert it. Thanx yet again

That all. I am extremely grateful to whoever answer these I that I understand.

Drunken_God

Hopes to get back into Mapmaking with SC2 :)
Reaction score
1. there is an action called create crater at Point
2. use a dialog that lets you choose

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.