A morphing hero question.

Zorve

Reaction score
Well,

iam have a hero (druid of the claw) that morph as i shall. it is just 1 problem.

I want to make difrent spells on them.

I have remade the orginal "bear form" to fit my hero, i have switched it to a hero spell, made it morph in to and other hero (with difrent spells) but it does not seams to have any effect.

Thanks, Zorve

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
Try to give the hero the Chaos ability and modify it to fit your needs. Not sure if it is a requirement anymore, haven't been with the editor for quite a while. o.o

Zorve

Reaction score
I hardly remember, but I think it is standard Chaos, they are probably all based off of the same thing anyways.

ooo, ^^ what i was meening was if i was suposse to give the chaos ability to my "standard" hero or the "form" when he is morphed?

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> what I was meaning was if I am supposed to give the chaos ability to my "standard" hero or the "form" when he is morphed?

Neither sort of...
Chaos, assuming you remove the techtree requirement, instantly changes the unit to something else. Permanently.

Which means you need some do-nothing ability, and, when it is cast, you morph the Hero by hand with Chaos.
Whether that works as planned for your abilities I have no idea.
You also need some way back...

Zorve

Reaction score
> what I was meaning was if I am supposed to give the chaos ability to my "standard" hero or the "form" when he is morphed?

Neither sort of...
Chaos, assuming you remove the techtree requirement, instantly changes the unit to something else. Permanently.

Which means you need some do-nothing ability, and, when it is cast, you morph the Hero by hand with Chaos.
Whether that works as planned for your abilities I have no idea.
You also need some way back...

Thanks for that information,

emm is ther any one out there that have a solution to this problem, please give us others here a clue here ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.