A new RPG type game idea. I assure you, there's nothing like this - not even close.

R

Rec77jj

imo this map sounds like a lot of fun, I didnt quite read the whole post being more of a learn as a go person though. I imagine it won't be available to try for some time though?

And about AoC(Age of Conan)... The graphics in the game are pretty amazing but it takes some amazing power to run it the way it was meant to be (much higher than say..Wow). The combat is visually amazing but the concept of actually having to perfom a combination of buttons on you keyboard just to send off a spell was annoying to me and took away from the gameplay. The way they did their classes and spells was pretty cool also... Sorry to go offtopic

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
One of my cousins said the graphics arn't that great and they have a "jagged" look to them, also i heard there was some creep that would heal faster than you could kill him and also kill u at same time

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
The terrain is bad. The concept is very good.

1- Towers should be at least 150% or 175% the size they are now.
2- Nobody builds cobbled roads underwater...
3- Tile variation!
4- Don't you think there would be a bridge instead of a ford in the middle of a town?

BlargIAmDead

Reaction score
You've clearly put some thought into this. May I make a trifling suggestion?

“Power though Faith – Power through Knowledge – Power through Control – Power through Strength – Power through Understanding.”

That's just a smidge too long to be a proper tag line. I would suggest cutting it down to three "Power through..." statements, or maybe four (one appropriate to each faction).

Out of idle curiosity, have you made any other maps? On the Hive Workshop, for instance?

Tuanset

Reaction score
Cheers Ghostwind, thanks for the comment.

And thanks so much for the interest all of you have shown :). The game is still in the conceptual phase and as much as I would love to say that I have spent days working on the terrain - I haven't. So, can we stop attacking the terrain layout and concentrate on the core game mechanics which are what I need your feedback on - terrain can change and is EASY to change. Whereas the actual gameplay needs your feedback.

I'll try and answer some of your questions as we go along if you have any in relation to how the game will p[lay.

By all means if you can think of a game-breaking flaw shout it out and I'll try my best to explain it or I will remove it.

REMEMBER - I am a one man team and I am unable to be in a million places at once. I am also at school and working not to mention playing club rugby (so fuckin hard!) so I do not have that much time with this (sadly). Over all it has had about 25 - 30 hours of work put into it and I am just beginning to scratch the surface. This is a long way off and is still conceptual - the only way its gonna get here faster/better is if you help so if you don't like the game don't tell me how crap you think it is - jsut don't comment. However, if you want to help then by all means comment! I really could use it! :D

Thanks for all the attention you've been giving to this map - I know it takes up your time to post these comments and I'm grateful for you doing so.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.