Adding Spells To Spellbook (was: Evening mates. :D)

MeTr01DPr1M3

Reaction score
:cool:Hello to all of ya. Now let's get down to business, shall we?

I'd like to know if I can, and how, make my custom (passive) abilities being added in my other custom (spell book) ability. Now what I am after for is something like this. I learn the first level of the spell book ability. I want it to contain 4 passive skills of my choice each with different effect of course. And then it must add the selected skill as a passive one onto the position of the button that I originally made that skill to be if researched. Of course here's the catch. If I want to change it, then I will press again the Custom Spell Book ability and then I can change the passive ability as selected. All answers are most of welcomed. :)

Thank ya mates. :cool:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
ok ok just for right understanding, you want to change the passive abilitys, which are inside your spell book, while playing right?

well, you could enable/disable your abilitys via triggers but i havent understood how you wanna choose the abilitys to be inside the spell book...

command aura for example, if you want to have command aura inside your spell book do you want to research an upgrade first? or use a spell called 'add command aura' or how do you want to choose em?

MeTr01DPr1M3

Reaction score
Let's just say that I have a passive ability that gives my hero +10 damage in it's 1st lvl when I research it. How can I make the same thing but by researching it by a spell book that is a custom ability for my hero to research?

Thanks again.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.