Adding/Upgrade.

HYdroKane

Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to figure out how to do a couple of things.

1. How do I add items/upgrades to this structure? Say it is summoning a Ogre every 5 seconds. Can I put an upgrade that costs 1k gold or 1k trees to upgrade the Ogres Defense/offense Or upgrade the time between spawns?

2. If say structure is destroyed (5 total and only 1 left) it would end the game as if you defeated the enemy in a normal battle by destroying his entire base.

emilemil1

Reaction score
Ofc he is a GUI'er because he is posting in the GUI section :rolleyes:

1. The offense and defense upgrades are regular upgrades found in the object editor, the time between spawns would require you to give each player its own trigger or timer, which uses a variable to set the duration between the runs. You simply detect the tech level of the upgrade and use math to change the variable between each run.

2. You use a death event and a condition to check if a specific building type is destroyed/if a unit group is empty/if a unit from a unit group is the dying unit/if a unit group has X number of units left.

There are tons of variations for the 2. It all depends on what you are using it for.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.