Age Of Oblivion

BlueSin

Reaction score
You need to have Flash Player 8. Also, what browser are you using?

Thanks lh2705. :)

BlueSin

Reaction score
Quoted from my forums:

The MySQL database server is currently being upgraded to a new, fast server. The process will be finalized in about 24 hours. Even more, the forums is also being upgraded, including many extra features that will soon come. No more forum downtime! (Unless the new server needs a few reconfigurations at first).

Though I probably should be working on my map instead of the site. Oh well, I'm too busy in real life to do both. :)

Edit: The server has been successfully moved/upgraded.

BlueSin

Reaction score
Whenever I get some spare time, probably starting next week, I plan on making a big update to the map.

A few things to come (though there is a lot more, just can't think of it right now) :

-Beta Conquest Mode with Quests and save/load!
-New unique feature that will greatly change gameplay: personal AI armies, unique to each hero, with formation controls!
-Finally all the bosses will be accessible to fight! That makes 14 instead of the current 2! Also, they will be pretty unique, with a cinematic for some of them.
-Hall of Heroes! (Conquest Mode only) Challenge AI heroes to earn ranks and prizes!
-Tournament of Champions! (Conquest Mode Only) Fight over 100 seeds of opponents, boosting your rank until you hit the top, similar to the tournaments in Kingdom Hearts, if you've seen that.
-New repick feature, letting you reconstruct your hero from scratch, yet still retaining your level!
-New defensive spells!
-New ultimates!
-Replacing the three shitty 'special' abilities with some very cool passives, auras, and anti-orbs!
-Over 30 new items, costing only gold, not mythril!
-Hero-unique passive abilities
-New heroes!
-Countless bug fixes, balances, and tweaks!
-Completely new creeps!
-Total GUI to JASS reconstruction making map faster and greatly reducing lag!

This will either be updated over a few quick consecutive updates, or all in one big one. :)

I will not be advertising or attempting to get more website members until these updates are complete.

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
What this map needs to become really good would be alot of praising of me everywhere in the map. Besides from that these updates will make it pwn.

BlueSin

Reaction score
What this map needs to become really good would be alot of praising of me everywhere in the map. Besides from that these updates will make it pwn.

Yeah I was considering naming all the heroes and bosses after you. And the creeps. And a few items and weapons too. Perhaps in the next version? :)

BlueSin

Reaction score
minimap.gif

Okay it's been some time but I'm back to updating Age of Oblivion.
I have a great update planned that will be released very soon, but as of now the latest public version is v.31c.

I would really appreciate it if members from the helper would check out the site & forums at http://www.ageofoblivion.co.nr (Also looking for beta testers).

The latest version and in-depth information regarding the map can be also found on the site, or by clicking here for the lazy ones.

Here are some random spell screenshots from recent tests, though there are more map screenshots on the site:

Vengeance.jpg

Shado.jpg

Kill2.jpg

Kill.jpg

Fury.jpg

Chaos.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.