Ancient Protector Help

Azedenkae

Reaction score
In my map, I made it so that a Treant can upgrade into an Ancient Protector (turning the Treant into a building, setting it to be able to upgrade to Ancient Protector, then back to a normal unit again). Everything goes fine except whenever I uproot my Ancient Protector, it can't root again. It says says something like 'Treant may not root here'. I don't know what to do...

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Azedenkae said:
In my map, I made it so that a Treant can upgrade into an Ancient Protector (turning the Treant into a building, setting it to be able to upgrade to Ancient Protector, then back to a normal unit again). Everything goes fine except whenever I uproot my Ancient Protector, it can't root again. It says says something like 'Treant may not root here'. I don't know what to do...
Because you might not set it as a building :p

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Azedenkae said:
I also tried setting it as a building, but it doesn't work also...
Um, the thing is you must base it off an ancient protector or anoth NE building to work

Azedenkae

Reaction score
Meh, I basically tried everything... basing it on AP, other Ancients, norm units, heroes... and changing it from building to normal unit to special, etc. etc. It still doesn't work...

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Check carefuly what ability does Anchient Prodector use then check too units (If it is made so uprooted is different unit.) and try to look what has been changed. Easyest way is to modify uprooted Anchient Prodector to treant. You coud do it with Bear Form (Night Elf ability) too just set bonuses to 0 and new unit to what you like. But it could not work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.