Animal Abilities Ideas

Wolf Knight

Reaction score
I am making a survival game that uses animals
I got 20 animals so far and I am thinking of abilities that would make them useful in survival
Boar are animals with no abilities and I need ideas for them
Bat (Blood Sucker), Monkey (Climb Tree-can't make it work cuase of entangled roots), Pig (Muddy Area),Snake (Powerful Bite), Skunk (Bad Smell), Chameleon (Blend), Scorpion (Poison), Bee (Sting), Termite (Eat Tree), Moose (Charge), Sheep (Wool Evade), Mouse (Mouse Army) and Turtle (Hide in Shell) already have abilities, but would like to know if they would be good in a survival map.
Crab, Rabbit, Squirrel, Deer, Raccoon, and Chicken have unfinished abilities
Any ideas/feedback is appreciated
Also this should help
lunapic-124731475246912.jpg

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I am making a survival game that uses animals
I got 20 animals so far and I am thinking of abilities that would make them useful in survival
Rabbit, Pig, Snake, Sheep, Chicken, Deer, Squirrel, Skunk, Boar, Moose, Crab, Raccoon, and Mouse are animals with no abilities and I need ideas for them
Bat (Blood Sucker), Monkey (Climb Tree-can't make it work cuase of entangled roots), Chameleon (Blend), Scorpion (Poison), Bee (Sting), Termite (Eat Tree), and Turtle (Hide in Shell) already have abilities, but would like to know if they would be good in a survival map.
Any ideas/feedback is appreciated

snake, blend-blends into the ground making it invisible
skunk,stink out
rabbit,Massive hop-jumps a larg distance
crap,dig-digs into the ground hiding

Dest

Reaction score
Fastspeed [Passive] (Rabbit) - Increases the rabbit's movement speed by % and has % chance to dodge an attack.

Lay Eggs [Ability] (Chicken) - Lays one egg that will hatch a baby chicken who will grow into an adult chicken. The baby does not attack but once it turns into an adult, it can attack and has Endurance Aura that increases nearby friendly units movement speed by 5%.

Critical Strike [Ability] (Crab) - If used on an animal, it will give % chance that will do x2 damage to the animal. This ability will however tires the crab out, giving him a reduced movement speed for 10 seconds. If missed, the crab will have his movement speed reduced for 5 seconds.

Poison Bite [Ability] (Snake) - The snake will jump and bite to an animal, but there is a chance that the snake may miss. If the attack succeeds, this ability will poison to an animal that damages 2 per second. If the attack fails, it will miss the animal.

Mud [Ability] (Pig) - Creates an area filled with mud which reduces nearby enemies' movement speed and are given a chance that they will miss an attack. (Sorry, my english fails, it's like Curse of a banshee)

Wool Evade [Passive] (Sheep) - Has a chance that will evade an attack. If the evading chance succeeds, the sheep gains a movement speed boost for 10 seconds.

Sorry if you don't understand my english, my grammar isn't my strong point. But if you pick and use the ability you want, please consider giving a rep and credits. =]

Wolf Knight

Reaction score
Lay Eggs [Ability] (Chicken) - Lays one egg that will hatch a baby chicken who will grow into an adult chicken. The baby does not attack but once it turns into an adult, it can attack and has Endurance Aura that increases nearby friendly units movement speed by 5%.

Critical Strike [Ability] (Crab) - If used on an animal, it will give % chance that will do x2 damage to the animal. This ability will however tires the crab out, giving him a reduced movement speed for 10 seconds. If missed, the crab will have his movement speed reduced for 5 seconds.

Poison Bite [Ability] (Snake) - The snake will jump and bite to an animal, but there is a chance that the snake may miss. If the attack succeeds, this ability will poison to an animal that damages 2 per second. If the attack fails, it will miss the animal.

Mud [Ability] (Pig) - Creates an area filled with mud which reduces nearby enemies' movement speed and are given a chance that they will miss an attack. (Sorry, my english fails, it's like Curse of a banshee)

Wool Evade [Passive] (Sheep) - Has a chance that will evade an attack. If the evading chance succeeds, the sheep gains a movement speed boost for 10 seconds.

rabbit,Massive hop-jumps a larg distance

Thanks those ideas were great and I will try to make them in my map +rep for you both
I also forgot to mention that you start as a egg and evolve into the animals, by upgrading attributes: Speed, Protectiong, Annoyance, Intelligence, and Force

Dest

Reaction score
Thanks those ideas were great and I will try to make them in my map +rep for you both
I also forgot to mention that you start as a egg and evolve into the animals, but upgrading attributes: Speed, Protectiong, Annoyance, Intelligence, and Force

Orly? Well, it's still nice for a chicken to lay an egg. ;)

Dest

Reaction score
Would be nice if i got ideas for these animals: Deer, Squirrel, Boar, Moose, Raccoon, and Mouse

Horn Attack [Ability] (Moose) - Runs to an enemy unit and hits with the horns, damaging and stunning the unit.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.