Anime RPG Warcraft 3 - How do you make Hollow Ichigo?

pedrotobi

Reaction score
Anyone know how to make Hollow Ichigo and wanna share it?

So i have almost the same problem...

How do i get Sasuke to t2... and t3 and t4?...

btw i already have max boots/armor/weap/the 60k orb

and 3 types of gems... those that drop from frogs, raccons, chickens, etc...

and what can we do with the golden coins and the golden coin chest... (drops from the small ver of T-Rex...)

pedrotobi

Reaction score
So i have almost the same problem...

How do i get Sasuke to t2... and t3 and t4?...

btw i already have max boots/armor/weap/the 60k orb

and 3 types of gems... those that drop from frogs, raccons, chickens, etc...

and what can we do with the golden coins and the golden coin chest... (drops from the small ver of T-Rex...)

AHHH.... Forget about t2... =/ i forgot... kkkkkkk sasuke is T2...

but please anwser for the other tiers...

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Edit your post next time, don't double post; T3 just get the T-Rex tome and go somewhere the lvl 50 person for hiyori, I dunno about Projekt, and T4, if you were reading the whole thread you would know.

pedrotobi

Reaction score
i'll try it next time... i'm kinda just beggining to participate in these forums things... and i didn't even see the edit button... =p

and btw... what's the name of t3 and t4 for sasuke?

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
All items you don't use to upgrade your Shoes, Armor, and Sword. Like Teletubby some of his items and 1 of the spiders and 1 gundams.

steve96

Reaction score
Yes, a very fun game. I played for so long I found out ALMOST everything!
xD

Anyways, read this entire post before doing anything.

T1 - Start character
T2 - You need level 50 and the tome that orochimaru drops, then go into circle.
T3 - You need level 4000 while having a T2 character. You need to have the black book that the big dinosaur[last boss] drops. Once you're level 4000 and you have a black book you go to either the volcano[for Hiyori] OR you can go to the Cathedral[Place above volcano] to get Project. IMO Project is way funner and stronger than Hiyori so I recommend going Project. Then you'll have T3.

T4 - Is the hardest out of all of them and most time consuming. You need to level up to 6000[NOTE YOU CAN'T SAVE AT LEVEL 6000]. Once you get level 6k, you need to get the 60k Orb item. To make the 60k orb item you need the Frog Orb, the 1.5L orb from spiders, the gundam orb[lightning, and the Slow Orb from teletubby. Once you get those, type -create and you'll have the 60k item. Next what you need is Light gloves. To get that you need to get one wolf item, 10 DULL coins from the dinos, the 500 stat item[sheeps head]. In order to get the sheeps head, you need to get 5 orbs from the Frog, Raccoon, Rat, Rabbit, Chicken, and sheep. You can't tell the difference between them. Once you get them, type -create. Once you get a skull, go to the flying sheep and take his orb and type -create. You'll get the sheeps head. So now you'll have Sheeps head, Wolfy, 10 dull coins, and 60k item. Once you get those go to the last checkpoint with the voodoo lounge. Go west of the animal gate until you see a log and some trees. Theres a hidden old man there, walk to him and you'll get several different items. Type -create once you have the Moonlight item and the Rune icon item, WHILE having the 60k item. You should get powergloves. Now the last step is getting the black book ONCE again from the dino x.x. Once you get it you'll have the power gloves, and the 3 primary items[ upgraded gloves, boots, and armor ]. Type -create with the black book in your inventory and you'll get the kings book. Alright, head back to checkpoint 1 where you got T2. Go to the area past MB to the king[yellow guy] and the 2 blue dragons. Kill him and walk into his throne while being lvl 6k and having the king's book in your inventory. You should have hollow ichigo now.

Thats all there is to the game. Hope I helped, if you got any questions ask :D

BTW this is really time consuming. xD

Now the only thing i didn't find out is what the girl at the bottom right of the map does :C.

Anyways good luck mate ^^

also a note, you can skip T3 and go directly to T4. But I prefer that you don't because project is loads of fun :)

can you tell me where the 5orb for T4?small animal at base or the big animal?

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
5orb. I assume you mean the 500 stats orb. Only one way to get it. You must kill a frog -.-. The mini-frog at where you load your hero/pick spawn.

dunazz

Reaction score
The Red Orb

Guys, I once did the Red Orb but I copied the wrong code so I lost everything I have made and can't do it again... can someone help me plz?? thanks x)

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Read posts before. If that doesn't help the red orb is everything except the items needed for the Boots Armor and Sword. Like 1.5L and stuff.

H0w3r

Reaction score
where is this Cathedral that you speak of.... above the volcano is the starting location for T1...

H0w3r

Reaction score
i have level 6000T4 so i think i have dont everything but there is still one thing i dont know about this map.... abouve the dude with the axes (wolf area) these is a portal but i dont know how to get through it.....:mad: can anyone tell me?

dragonsasori

Reaction score
'you need to get 5 orbs from the Frog, Raccoon, Rat, Rabbit, Chicken, and sheep.'
isnt it 6? and the 5 orbs is which? the big one or the small one?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.