Other Apocalypse 1.0

TheBuilder

Reaction score
Apocalypse 1.0​

98025070ul7.png

First off i like to state that i was using the Warcraft III frozen throne map editor

I have been making this map for a good amount of time, and i want to know what you, the helper community, think of it.

The name of the map is Apocalypse 1.0. The name pretty much explains the game.

The idea is that the Devil has arisen in some random frozen woods, and he is trying to open a hole in between hell and the mortal realm. He has already opened it enough for him and his buddies to come on through. What you need to do is kill the devil and stop him from having world domination. He has opened portals in each base that spawns out demons every five minutes.

picture of portal
53909633hf4.png

There are many different triggers and the many custom creeps. Yet i still used a normal old Warcraft map with it's normal type of units.

I am still working on it. I have yet to complete some triggers for 2 bases and haven't even started on one of the bases terraining.

The map has four mini-bosses and a fun little challenge.

One of the mini-bosses.
54606062iw0.png

You have one hour to defeat the devil or your time is up and you lose.

There are many things i need to fix and i definitely not done yet.

1 idea i have yet to start on
- I am planning at the end for a trigger to activate, win or lose, and make everyone spawn in a arena for a FFA duel. I have always enjoyed those so i thought it would be a nice little extension.

Post and comment on what you think and if you have any other ideas for the map i am always interested.

Attachments

• Apocalypse 1.00.w3x
    372.5 KB · Views: 213
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.