AR mode question

Akatsuki

Reaction score
I'm making a foomen wars map and I made a dialog to let the red player decide if the game will be all pick or all random. But the question about the ar mode is there a way when ar mode is picked that no one will have the same hero? I played some ar footmen wars maps where there are usually more then one of the same hero. So if anyone knows how to fix it can you tell me? I want to know because having the same hero in ar mode in my mind ruins some of the fun of ar because I think that no one should have the same hero. I think it will be boring if there is one of the same hero in every team so that is the reason why I want to know.

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
GO to the free trigger code section, misecellanous, I know that AceHeart has a trigger to make something random but non repeating

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
You could create all of the heroes on the map somewhere out of the way, add them to a unit group, pick a random unit from the unit group, create 1 unit type of picked at wherever, then remove the unit from the unit group, making it unable to be picked again.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Thanks. I thing I found it at the free trigger section. I didn't think someone made it so I didn't put down the right words at search so I didn't find it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.