ARGHH help plzz

U

unregisterd

how do i make it so that all units in a location will teleport into another locaton excapt for scvs probes and drones i already know how to do the teleport part and i know that i can do it by picking every unit off the specific unit list and making a new action for each one but thats too much work so plzz help me

U

Unregistered

Well many ways. One is that you could make a trigger that brings back all of those certain units to the original location that are in the first location.

that might have some undesired results though. Also you can add this condition to the triigger.

Player X brings At Most 0 Unit X to location X

that makes it so the trigger can't run unless there are no workers on the pad. This usually works alright but can sometimes be messed up and still able to move also it slows down the process if you accidentally bring it there.

Heres possibly the easiest method. Make another much larger location around the teleport location. Make a trigger like this:

Always

Move all unit X controled by player x from location x to location x2.

Also you can make it like this:

If player x brings at least 1 unit x to location x move all unit x at location X to location X2

choose the one that best suits you.

K

Kuja9998

Forgot to log on

by the way i'm the one that posted that last post... lol i forgot to log on

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.