Armor Reduction Help

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Through upgrades, yes. You can trigger something to research the upgrade, though I forget if that's permanent or not.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Through upgrades, yes. You can trigger something to research the upgrade, though I forget if that's permanent or not.

upgrades are always permanent.

and no, you cannot change the armor solely via triggers. however there are certain workarounds using abilities.
i would advice you to use one of the various systems provided by the "Turtorials and Resources" sub-forum. they are high quality stuff and most likely the best way to do such things.

exzeta

Reaction score
Well then got any more tips for me?
What I did is I based a spell off War Stomp (Orc Tauren Hero). And added a custom buff called Intimidate, What I want the spell to do is the following
Hero casts spells, units in 600 AoE cannot perform actions for X seconds, and will have their armor reduced by Y for the duration.

Could you help me with thatÇ?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
create a dummy unit and make it cast an armor reduction spell (howl of terror if i remember correctly does so)

exzeta

Reaction score
No, it reduces damage. D: I am currently trying to find a skill that reduces armor but I can not find it.

NEVERMIND Fairy Fire.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.