Arranging icons inside a spellbook

dashival

Reaction score
I have noticed that icons for abilities placed in a spellbook do not go where you want them to. They will organize themselves according to the order listed in the Spells field for the spellbook. Is there some way to insert a 'placeholder', so I can arrange the icons as I want?

Darox

Reaction score
Use Channel

One way would be to make a channel skill with Data - Options - Visible off, meaning you cant see it, and simply place it in the order you want the gap to be.

Luth

Lex Luthor!
Reaction score
I think that would simply not include it, and it'd go right on to the next spell in the list.

AFAIK, there's no way to include a "spacer" into the list.

as playable characters, over fifty items and recipes, and unique gameplay elements.​

2evil

Reaction score
this was once solved a while back and should be in the spellbook tuts. i seem to recall that it was the order in which they were loaded into the game tho (which 1 was used/learned in the map as a whole first)

Reaction score
Actually.. There is a way..

Spells in a spellbook always arrange in the way the first time thay have been arranged. This means if you, at map initialization, add and remove all the spells, the way they should be will stay.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.