Attack 1 to 2

ryerye1996

Cool Member
Reaction score
hi! is there a way to change the heros attack to attack 2 if it picks up a certain item and vice-versa? i really need this so my rangers get increased range when they have a long bow on. (+rep)

Dest

Reaction score
hi! is there a way to change the heros attack to attack 2 if it picks up a certain item and vice-versa? i really need this so my rangers get increased range when they have a long bow on. (+rep)

There is an item ability increasing the range, if I believe.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yeah, i believe so... I think it's the Item Attack Bonus abilities, like Item Attack Fire/Frost/Poison/Lightning Bonus which does that... Just change the field called:
Data - Enabled Attack Index = 2

This will enable attack 2 :D

EDIT:
There is an item ability increasing the range, if I believe.

This is an upgrade though, which can't be reversed...
So if this "Long Bow" is an item, then they won't be able to get -range when they drop the item :(

ryerye1996

Cool Member
Reaction score
Wait... i have 1 problem. since i have 2 different ranges i set the attack at the beginning so none are enabled (none as in attack 1 or 2). when i equip my item it doesn't show how much attack i do (like 34-77) and it doesnt even show the icon saying i use peircing damage. but other than that my unit does attack in a certain range and damage it just doesn't show it. any ideas why?

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Because it has no attack initally. Think of when a hero picks up an orb. Why can it attack air? Because all melee heroes have an initally disabled 2nd attack that targets air and has range. But now, when you pick up an orb, theres no second attack that appears, right? That's why.

ryerye1996

Cool Member
Reaction score
is there a way to "disable" attack 1. because when the item changes to attack 2, attack 1 is still in use.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.