Attack from behind?

Mmage

Reaction score
Hello, this is MMage. I am working on a marine map, and was wondering, is there a way to have it so that

A: When some1 attacks a hero, if they have a certain ability they get more dmg to their attack?

B: If so, is there a way to control how much damage done (bonus)?

C: If (a) is true, can this be given to me as a map? its alot easier to dl and use that way.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
[removed]

Wait, are you talking about attacking from behind, not only bonus damage?

Pyrogasm

There are some who would use any excuse to ban me.
Reaction score
Here's a link to a tutorial on WC3Campaigns.net on detecting/acting upon "backstabs", which I'm assuming you're interested in doing.

Mmage

Reaction score
Thanks for the tutorial. When do you think u will be done with demo map? That is alot easier for me, becouse then i can just dl it then mod to my needs.
Oh and how would u add damage to an attack from behind?

Pyrogasm

There are some who would use any excuse to ban me.
Reaction score
To add fixed damage (+25 damage on each attack, etc.) you can simply use the method described in my tutorial.

If you want to add variable damage (+10% damage on each attack, etc.), you will need JASS and Dynamic triggers or an AttackDetect engine.

X

Xylion

If you just want a units attack to deal more damage to heroes, make a copy of the ability "demolish" (tinkers robo-form). You can set how much % bonus the attacks will do to buildings and/or heroes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.