Azeduoria (New Project)

Azedenkae

Reaction score
So I'm making like this new 'Race' thing. It is still being tested and such, still need to be balanced, still a lot of bugs, but I decided to test it out.

Basically, all you need to do is to download the file attached and unzip it, then import all the files into a random melee map. Make sure to delete the original triggers before you add this ones though.

And then open the map and try it out :D

Then comment here :D

H34DhUnT3r

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I Like It

Hi,

I just tried your map (real quick)

And i like the idea of trees upgrading into bigger ones and so on<3

Like you said there are some bugs and so on..
But keep up the good work and keep on posting newer versions

I'm looking forward to the official release

Greetings H34DhUnT3r[NL]

P.S. If you want any tips or something just e-mail me and/or add me to msn: [email protected]

Azedenkae

Reaction score
Thanks. :D

And yeah, if you have any tips on balance (i.e. attack/hp/upgrades/units/build time/cost/etc. etc.) then please post.

I haven't really tried it on a lot of maps (1 actually XD), so I'm not really aware if it is balanced or not.

H34DhUnT3r

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well,,

well,
cuz of the high lumber cost for "harvesters" it's really hard to create a rush
Now that's not a big problem.. but some people like that..
Still the high lumber costs is actually annoying cuz you can't create a lot of "harvesters" cuz you need gold AND lumber..:banghead:

Also for balancing.. just look at the same level units of undead orc or whatever.. don't copy those stats but you can balance them this way:p

Also abilities in units is really important (like i said i didn't play it very long) but that's just a tip. don't know if you have or haven't a lot of abilities but i'm sure that many abilities is a big plus for a game..:shades:

Still i like the whole new race thing.. i mean it's not like it's really all kind of copies from other races it's for the biggest part all new it's great<3

Greetings H34DhUnT3r[NL]

Azedenkae

Reaction score
I editted the stuff a bit more, added a 2 abilities and such.

Need more comments from people >>

EDIT: Found out how to edit attachments.

Version 1.21 made

EDIT 2: I found a huge mistake in V 1.21 where the upgrade made all the units a million times stronger than normal ><

Attachments

• Azeduorianv1dot22.zip
    26.8 KB · Views: 115
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.