bash and crit- Never miss

Hellohihi

Reaction score
In the abilities bash and crit,

There is a Boolean field - Never Miss.

What i want to know is:
1. If the unit's chance to critical is 20%, and the Nevermiss field is set to True, and the targetted unit has 100% evasion, what will the outcome be?

2. If the unit's chance to critical is 100%, to bash is 20%, and Nevermiss field is set to True for both bash and critical ability, and the targetted unit has 100% evasion.
What will happen when the 20% bash kicks in?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Never miss means you'll never miss, the unit with evasion will be hit (I think :p)

madd_999

Reaction score
what if you make a unit with 100% crit or bash order to attack a unit with 100% evasion.. would that work?? ( dont have acses to we now else i would have tried it)

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
What never miss does is, if the ability procs, the attack will not miss. So:

1. If the unit's chance to critical is 20%, and the Nevermiss field is set to True, and the targetted unit has 100% evasion, what will the outcome be?
~1/5th of the attacks will land a critical strike, the rest will miss.

2. If the unit's chance to critical is 100%, to bash is 20%, and Nevermiss field is set to True for both bash and critical ability, and the targetted unit has 100% evasion.
What will happen when the 20% bash kicks in?
When the bash kicks in, it bashes. And since the game is already running proc checks on every hit due to critical strike forcing attacks to land, it doesn't even matter whether or not bash has 'never miss' on. Either way, it gets its proc chance checked.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.