Battle Arena (Not real name)

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Arena (needs a name)

A friend of mine on bnet, Portalthief, made this map, i havnt seen him for a long time, and Its basicly an arena with Units instead of heros, there 6 players per team. It doesnt have mass triggering because i was sposed to add it but i havnt yet because i havnt heard from him. Don't worry im not quote "stealing the map and calling it mine" thats just plain gay. His names in it and he knows about it too, im adding triggers and stuff because he is new to map making. I shall give credit to everyone, and any one who gives ideas (that are used of corse) or helps the making of it :) Whats diffrent is you dont have heros and its not like you get a super item then you start owning everyone.
Thinking about adding like upgrades or stronger units that cost gold and you get so much gold from killing a unit.

P

Portalthief

Yo

Yep browsing online decide to randomly put my common used name into google and look what I find. Buahahahaha bet you never thought to see me here! I don't know where I am exactly but I signed up randomly just to reply to this........ Right then anyways it is the real me of course sorry I have not been on in a while. Can only play so much WC3. Anyways err if you want me to get on just email me. You should know the email adress.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.