bet you've never gotten this error before!

N

Neo_HoJo

I got the error "The map could not be loaded because it had too many obstructions. Try widening the corridors and reducing the number of nooks and cranies to correct the problem."

Is this error due to my memory? I fixed the problem by doing as they asked, but would the origonal map work if I had a better system?

BTW My map is at the page AttackForceOmega.8m.net (the link is not up yet, nor the page, check back at 6PM USEast time) it's too big to attach, heh... any helpfulness on the map would be... most... helpful... my lord.

Another question, can you make a 255 upgrade zergling attack speed?

I'm out!

C

CmdrTydaeus

I've seen that error msg on maps that others have created--I'm pretty sure that it means that you've put in so many doodads, and narrowed terrain so much, that it's impossible to fit in a certain minimum of ground units and buildings.

As for zergling attack speed, I've seen an editor that allows for multiple upgrades of speed types, but the editing didn't really work--I'm guessing that stuff like zergling attack speed (and most other 1-time upgrades) are recorded as either being researched or not--Starcraft just checks whether the upgrade is at a level greater than 0, and if so, applies the upgrade to the unit's attack speed/whatever.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.