US News Beyond Meat COO Doug Ramsey arrested for allegedly biting man’s nose after Arkansas college football game

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Beyond Meat Chief Operating Officer Doug Ramsey was arrested this weekend after allegedly biting a man’s nose in an Arkansas parking garage following a college football game.

Ramsey, 53, was charged with terroristic threatening and third-degree battery and booked in the Washington County, Arkansas, jail on Saturday evening. He was released Sunday, according to the Washington County information page.

Ramsey and Beyond Meat did not immediately respond to requests for comment from CNBC.

The altercation happened in a parking garage near Razorback Stadium after a University of Arkansas football game, according to a preliminary police report. Local television station KNWA/Fox24 first reported Ramsey’s arrest.

------------------------------------
I know alot of Razorbacks and it is just kind of humorous to me to see this news at this time :) Not a good sign for Beyond Meat either when its COO obviously craves animal meat so much he has to go for someones nose.

jonas

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
this is so hilarious. I think he'll have to admit though that between human nose and the beyond burger, the burger is better

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.