Big problem wih World edit

warpo

Reaction score
Ok, Im 2 maps away from completeing a huge campaign. I've masterd the cache and all that happy stuff, but now all of a sudden I got an error in worldedit. If I load my latest map to work on it, all goes well, but if I load any previous amp that has game cache on it for characters and such I get this error

Trigger fucntion does not exist in Data Base: Savegamecachebj
This application has envcountered a critical error
Not enough storage is available to process this command
Program d:\warcraft 3\worldedit.exe
object .PavcwetTriggerFunction @@

Press ok to terminate the application

and then my world edit shuts down.... This worries me because I hope all of my work is for nothing. I mean I have my maps and goodies backed up. But still. What do I do?? :(:(:(

Scary Nachos

Castro flashing Gang Signs!
Reaction score
Do you have enough space on your computer? Try getting rid of some things.

I can only think its corrupted? But i dunno...

warpo

Reaction score
I hope its not the map, but yes, my PC is quite the beast, no problems with memory thats for sure. 8GB ram, 1 terrabyte HD, quad core, 880gtx SLI. This just happened this morning. The only thing I can think of is an Uninstall and reload all my maps, but then I would have to play them all again and rebuild my cache I assume?

Emilaxel

Reaction score
I have exactly the same problem. But I took a USB memory and sent it to my other computer with an older version of WE. There I can edit it. With the older version.

Anyway I am going to try to Email it to a friend when it´s done. I think that the problem have somthing with the new patch to do with. Whas it released before of after your WE began to trouble?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.